VI. Centipede

"UGGGGHH!"

The centipede's gaze turned to the direction of the voice.

'Should I get out now or keep hiding?'

Elias, who hesitated for a moment, stepped on the cushion to look at the situation outside through the carriage window.

'Richard...!'

There, as expected, Richard is confronting the giant centipede. The centipede attacked Richard with one of its many feet.

However, Richard avoided it, this time Richard attacked it with a shot that poisoned its mouth. The mouth of the centipede is stuck frozen on the ground.

Lightly dodging the attack, Richard stepped on the back of the centipede and flew up and landed gently behind the centipede.

Then the centipede, who had pulled its mouth out of the ground, looked around, unable to find Richard.

"This way."

Meanwhile, Richard gathered the damp wind to form a thunderstorm the same size as the centipede.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaakkk!"

In the swirling thunderstorm, the centipede was struck by lightning. When the thunderstorm finally disappeared, only the burnt body of the centipede was left.

Richard turned around right after confirming that the centipede was no longer moving.

The servants, who accompanied Elias were taken out of the carriage and fainted, and the knights were confronting the small monsters that appeared with the giant centipede.

When Richard's eyes met Elias, who was barely looking out the window of the carriage, he ran to him right away.

Then he flew to the window of the carriage and reached out to Elias, rescuing him. But Elias put Ann, who was crying in fear, ahead first.

"Get this kid out, first."

After pulling Ann out, Richard hugged and looked at Elias, who was holding his neck.