Intro: Disclaimer & TW

Hi! My name's Aviva, or Avi for short. I'll be your writer for today :).

Before we get started, I'd like to make a few things clear about this story. There's a lot of information here, but it's really important everyone reads through it.

1. This is a fanfiction. None of the events in this story are real events. The plot, characters, and setting are all interpretations of the boy group Stray Kids and their lifestyle. The characters in the story are based off of real people, but it is still a work of fiction. 

2. This is a fanfiction that is strictly platonic. The protagonist will have absolutely no romantic relationships with the characters representing the members of Stray Kids. This story has very little romance, so if you're looking for a fic like that, you will probably be disappointed. 

3. I wrote this with no intention of mocking or misrepresenting the members of the group Stray Kids. As a STAY, this was my way of connecting to them and expressing my thoughts and ideals about their group. 

4. This will probably be a lot less enjoyable if you do not stan the group Stray Kids, for obvious reasons. I wrote this with my target audience being STAYs. However I'm not going to stop you if you want to read it, but many of the references and jokes will be lost on you.

5. The events of this story are set in Seoul, South Korea. Given that I have never been to Seoul or Korea myself, there are probably going to be some inaccuracies about customs and culture. Let me know if you see something that's inaccurate!

6. There may be some unfamiliar terms in here, so I've listed all I can think of for clarification.

Maknae - the youngest member of a group

Hyung - an honorific used by a younger male to address an older male

Noona - an honorific used by a younger male to address an older female

Dongsaeng - the way to refer to someone younger than you (kind of like the vice versa of hyung, in this context)

7. This story may contain sensitive content to some readers. Content warnings are: mild swearing/mild language, some homophobia, one mention of physical abuse, mommy issues, character really just had a crappy childhood. Warnings will be posted as well at the top of each chapter as needed.

Alrighty, thanks for taking the time to read through this. Please let me know if I missed any CW/TW. And happy reading!

~Aviva