Yoongi: 5 Years....

Requested by:- Anonymous
Yoongi×BTS (Brotherhood)

"AAAAA JIN HYUNG, JOON HYUNG, HOBI HYUNG, TAE HYUNG AND JIMIN-SHIIII COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" An overjoyed Jungkook screamed without caring about anyone's eardrums.

"WHO DIED?!?!"– Jin

"WHO GOT MURDERED?!"– Hobi

"IT'S MY EARDRUMS DRUMS WHICH GOT MURDERED!"– Tae

"Somethings wrong Kook?"– Namjoon

"You called everyone including Tae as Hyung but why am I Jimin-shi?"– Jimin.

"NO ONE DIED HYUNGS AND I'LL PAY FOR YOUR MEDICAL BILLS HYUNG AND JOON HYUNG NOTHING IS WRONG INSTEAD IT'S THE OPPOSITE!" An over hyper Jungkook shouted while jumping around their living room like a muscle bunny that he is.

"Yahhhh why you ignor-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook "YOONIE IS COMING BACK!"

"HYUNG IS COMING?!" And this time Jimin screamed... "My poor eardru- WAIT WHAT! YOONIE HYUNGIE IS COMING TO US?!" And now Taehyung..

And with this the three maknaes started jumping around happily. Hobi soon recovered from the shock and joined the three too.

Namjoon and Jin just stood there looking at the four.

"Don't-" They both said at the same time. Both slowly turned facing each other and continued.
"You"
"Dare"
"Join"
"Them"
Both smiled at each other and shook their hands. "Glad to have another mature person beside me" Jin said.
"Same here." Namjoon replied.

But then suddenly Jin remembered something "YAH JUNGKOOK-AH!" and every movement in the area stopped.

"Ye-yes hyung?" Jungkook answered hesitantly.

"Yoongs is older than you then why did the hell you just called him Yoonie?" Jin asked.

"That's because he is my baby bro." Jungkook replied.
By seeing Jin, he knew that he is about to start his rap and so to save everyone, he quickly said "O-ohh sorry hyung, I apologize. From now I'll remember to call him Hyung."

"Fine."– Jin

"But still I am the most sensible person in this family." Namjoon whispered to himself.

"So are ya'll ready to welcome Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon asked, already expecting the answer.

"OF COURSE!" They all shouted.

__________

On the other side of the world, there layed a man on the bed. His face showing no emotions and his gaze fixed at the white bottle half filled with some pills.

__________

Two days later.

The man exited the airport with a sad expression as he looked around. "It's really been five years huh?" He thought.
It's been five years since he left his home for some business. Those five years were nothing but hell for him. He still don't know if he will be back to his old self.

"Yoongi hyung, Yoongi hyung, Yoongi hyung!" His thoughts were interrupted when he heard two familiar voices chanting his name like a mantra looking for him holding a banner which says Yoongi Hyungie Welcome Back Home.

Home. Yes his home. His home was where his six favorite person in this universe are.

He smiled....His first smile in five years.

He approached the two– Taehyung and Jimin.

"HYUNGIE!" They both exclaimed in glee.

After 5 minutes of them standing there, Vmin sobbing in Yoongi's arms while Yoongi trying to calm them while himself shredding some tears, they all relaxed and Yoongi asked them to leave for their home as he couldn't wait to meet the others.