Chapter 27

Taehyung's room,

Author's POV,

Taehyung and Y/N were sleeping peacefully cuddling. After some time, Taehyung's sleep was disturbed by sun rays coming into the room by window. He got up, closed the curtains and then again slept but woke up abruptly seeing Y/N sleeping beside him. He thought he was again hallucinating her but anyways he started admiring her. He hovered above her and pecked on her lips to check if she is really here or he is again hallucinating. He pecked her lips but she didn't disappear. He started pecking her whole face. 

Y/N's sleep was disturbed by him. She woke up and saw him kissing her. She put her hand on his lips and Taehyung opened his eyes. Both of them smiled. Taehyung laid beside her cuddling. He started playing with her hairs. Suddenly, he asked her,

Taehyung: What are you doing here baby??

Y/N thought to tease him a little.

Y/N: What's with this question Taehyung?? Where will I go now??

Taehyung: I mean you should be in India, right??

Y/N: Taehyung are you playing with me?? *fake anger*

Taehyung: Why would I be playing with you?? *confused*

Y/N: So why are you saying that I should be in India not here in Korea??

Taehyung: Because that's where your home is.

Y/N: You need to see a doctor for your memory check up. *frustrated*

Taehyung: But why?? My memory is not weak, it's strong. *confident*

Y/N: Tae, yesterday was our marriage and why will I be in India instead of here??

Taehyung: WHATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shouting*

Taehyung: What are you saying?? Yesterday was our marriage?? *not believing* 

Y/N: Yea.

Taehyung: So you mean to say that yesterday was our wedding night too?? *he got to know that she is playing with him (don't ask me how)*

Y/N: Yea *shy*

Taehyung: Okay then why are you still in your clothes??

Y/N: Hu..h!! What y.. you mea.... n??

Taehyung: Yesterday was our marriage and our wedding night too so we should have made l............  

Before he could say something more dirty, Y/N putted her hands on his mouth.

Y/N: Okay okay you win. *red cheeks*

Taehyung laughed hearing her and seeing her flustered face.

Taehyung: So now will you tell me why were you lying??

Y/N: I was not lying, I was just playing with you. *innocent face*

Taehyung: Okay okay but now tell me when you come here??

Y/N: We reached here at midnight.

Taehyung: We??

Y/N: Yea, we means me, Disha, Ruhi, Bhai and Bhabhi.

Taehyung: Ohhhh and how did you find my room??

Y/N: Bhabhi gave us a map of his maze like house but I couldn't understand a single thing in that so I took a maid's help and she told me it's your room. But it was difficult to communicate with her as she couldn't understand English and I don't know Hangul.

Taehyung: Don't worry, after our marriage you can join classes here.

Y/N: Hmm, and I can also learn from you.