Chapter 29

Everyone went out with Mia and her cousins to help them carry Mia. Taehyung saw Y/N was still struggling in his arms. He turned her and hugged her.

Taehyung: Relax baby, close your eyes and take a deep breathe. 

Y/N did as he said and she was fine now. Taehyung was sitting with her on his lap on his office chair and she was looking down. 

Taehyung: Now, what's with this pouty face?? *caressing her cheeks*

Y/N: I shouldn't have beat her this much. Will it effect your company's name?? Will it............. *cut off*

Taehyung: No, it will not. You don't worry about that and let's give you a tour of my- oh sorry sorry !! our office now. *smiling*

Y/N blushed + smiled hearing him. Then they both went outside and he started explaining everything about his office to her. It was already lunch time when they both finished the tour of the office so Taehyung took her to cafeteria. When they entered in the cafeteria, they saw Jungkook, Namjoon, Ruhanika and Disha were already sitting there eating their lunch.

They both went towards them. They all were telling each other what happened and Jungkook and Namjoon were shocked hearing what Y/N did to Mia but they were relieved that now those girls will not come here, while Ruhanika and Disha were so chill hearing this like it was some daily routine for them. 

Jungkook: Hyung where are Jin hyung and Jisoo noona??

Taehyung: They both went to have lunch with business partners and we also have to go home early today, eomma called me and she said her brother came with his family. 

Jungkook: Then Soobin hyung and Mina also came right?? *excited*

Taehyung: Yes, they also came and both of them are so excited to meet Y/N.

Y/N: Ohhhh, I also wanna meet your cousins, hope they are nice not like our cousins. *pointing to Disha and her*

Taehyung: Don't worry, they are nice.

(So let me tell you guys about this. Mrs. Kim has a younger brother and he have two children, Soobin (27) and Mina (22). So when they heard that Taehyung's marriage is fixed and his fiance is also here in Korea, they wanted to meet her so now they are here. They are nice not like Y/N and Disha's cousins.)

After lunch, they all went to parking, sat in their cars and went home. After some time, they reached.

When they the house, they were being attacked by water balloons. Taehyung hid Y/N behind him.

Namjoon: Ahhh!! stop it you guys, we are not alone.

Mina: What do you mean by that oppa??

Jungkook: What he meant is we are having guests with us.

Soobin: Mina stop it, they are talking about your sinu-i (sister-in-law).

Mina: Sinu-i!!!!!!, where is she?? Oh my god, did I hit her accidently?? Omo omo, what do I do!!??

Taehyung *pulling Y/N out from his back*:No need to panic, she is fine and not hurt and those balloons can't hurt her. And see here is your sinu-i.

Mina ran towards her and hugged her with so much force that they both would have fallen down if Taehyung was not behind Y/N.

Taehyung: Okay okay, now leave her. Do you wanna kill her? 

Mina released her from the hug and smiled sheepishly.

Mrs. Kim: So you met with your sinu-i. And she is her sister, Disha and her best friend Ruhanika. And Disha is the same age as you.

Mina: Hello. We will have so much fun and also we are the same age and youngest here.

They both smirked looking at each other. After some talking, everyone went to their rooms to take some rest.

Taehyung's room,

Taehyung and Y/N entered in his room. Y/N went to take a shower as it was so hot that day. Taehyung sat on his bed and started doing something in his laptop. After 30 minutes Y/N came outside and saw him with his laptop again. She go to him and stand in front of him while crossing her hands over her chest.

Taehyung: B........

Y/N: Shup up, you will not say anything. Always doing work work work, when do you get some rest?? Now what are you looking at?? Go take a shower and then sleep and because in evening, we will go around the town. Mina told me that she wants us to eat street foods which she loves so we are going there to eat them and then after that we will go to Namsan tower and after coming home, we will rest for half an hour and then we are gonna watch a movie and then we will sleep. So this is today's plan and you also have to follow this so now go and freshen up.

Taehyung went to freshen up not wanting to listen more about the plans and what will happen if they will have to cancel the plans. He came after 20 minutes and saw Y/N sleeping already. He fixed her position as she was sleeping in god- knows- what position and then slept beside her, cuddling her.

In the evening, everyone was ready to go outside and have fun. Mina and Aera were their tour guide. They enjoyed street foods so much.

Disha: Everything here is so tasty.

Ruhanika: Yea but it can not match our pani puri's taste.

Y/N: Yea, it will always be my favorite. I have already told papa that I want pani puri in my wedding and all other Indian street foods too.

Disha: It will be so much fun then.

At night, they went to Namsan tower. Night view from there is really something else and the tower itself looks so much beautiful at night.

After seeing the night view and taking so many pictures, all if them went to a park near their house and had some ice cream

Aera: Guys, eomma texted me that maids have already made the snacks for our movie night so let's go home now.

Mina: Yea otherwise they will get cold.

Then they all went home and after freshening up, everyone went to home theater (just rich people things you know).  Aera and Aarav came with the snacks. And then they watched some horror movie (imagine any movie which you like). They all slept there only in between the movie, Soobin and Taehyung woke up and they switched off the movie and the lights and settled everyone there and covered them with blankets. Taehyung picked Y/N up in bridal style and took her to his room. Soobin took Mina and Aera to Mina's room and made them sleep there. Then he himself slept in his room. All of them slept peacefully.

Comment down you favorite movie's name.

Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

<3.