XVIII. Escape

Crane's glacial orbs were eyeing me softly as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind them. The arrogant mask he had on display earlier had since disappeared.

"Change your mind?" I asked coyly, sitting on the bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Change your mind?" I asked coyly, sitting on the bed. Jonathan sat next to me, the dim light of the lamp distinctly etching his beautiful features.

He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out as I viciously pressed my lips to his. A deep groan released from his throat, setting my insides in full, hormonal throttle. We gripped each other longingly, the sexual tension building up since we got to the hotel several hours before.

I didn't know what was to come in the following days, but all I knew is that I needed Jonathan. Right now.

Staying quiet in the quaint, poorly insulated hotel was a struggle as Jonathan firmly pressed his body to mine. His usually icy skin was now hot to the touch. Our tongues embraced as our bodies did and I gasped with each move that Crane made against me. His rough fingers tightened around my neck and jaw as he kissed his way down my torso and further.

The doctor finished viscously devouring me and I thought I couldn't take anymore

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The doctor finished viscously devouring me and I thought I couldn't take anymore. But he wasn't done with me. I cried out as I felt him bury himself inside of me. Jonathan gave a maniacal chuckle and told me, "Shh," with a devilish wink. His hips rolled against me, and with each motion he went deeper and deeper. "Jonathan," I moaned, desperate for all of him, and it set him off. His beautiful blue eyes faltered and he shuddered. A growl escaped his lips as I felt hot warmth spreading inside of me.

Jonathan then laid by my side, trying to catch his breath. I rested my head on his shoulder and traced the marks on his body. His muscles glistened with sweat, the paleness of his skin glowing in the ambient light. Crane also gently stroked my hair, causing my eyes to become heavy with exhaustion.

Before I let sleep overtake me, I had to ask why Jonathan had wanted to be apart from me. Especially in a time like this, when I needed him the most.

"Jonathan?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you really want separate rooms? Just to come back anyway?" I was serious, thought the idea of it was comical.