你好吗?

It had now been an hour or two. Zenitsu was currently walking down the halls to the cafeteria while holding [Name's] hand.

(I just threw upp 🙂😭👍)

Tanjiro would be holding her other hand while Inosuke would be complaining.

"Why can I hold one of her hands for once?! It's always one of yall! I the great Inosuke could hold both of her hand! Unlike you weakling who can only hold one!"

Inosuke was a boastful as ever. Zenitsu was doing his best to keep his temper.

Zenitsu didn't want to make [Name] upset again. After all ever since he yelled at Tanjiro, [Name] has been more distant and hasn't spoken to him as much. Zenitsu was convinced it was Tanjiro's fault.

After all.. why would [Name] ignore him?... they loved him.. they wanted to talk to him and hang out with him.. they wanted to play games with him.. right?....

Once they had reached the cafeteria they all sat down once again. [Name] was sat next to inosuke. She was across from Zenitsu who was sitting next to tanjiro who was infront of Inosuke.

Tanjiro already knew what to do. He would take his extra big portion and split it into two. He would then give one half to [Name].
Shinobu still could not be trusted.. they caught her watching 5 more times since the first time by now..
Would have been six if they

彼女を窓に捕まえた

彼女を窓に捕まえた

彼女を窓に捕まえた

Though they would never know unless she told told them..

After all.. why would she reveal herself?... [Name] was so fun to watch... Shinobu felt as if she needed to be constantly touching her...

なぜ!?

なぜ!?

なぜ!?

なぜ!?

[Name] would begin to eat along with the other three. Nezuko was currently sleeping since it was daytime.

Once the good had been finished almost in a blink of a second Inosuke had picked [Name] upp and held her over his head while running out of the room to the courtyard while laughing like a maniac.

Zenitsu and tanjiro would run after them while yelling at Inosuke to put her down or be more gentle with her.

This only cause Inosuke to laugh more.
He would then recite the same thing over and over again...

"RUSHING LIKE A BOAR!
RUSHING LIKE A BOAR!
猪のように突進する
E HIKI ANA ME KA PUA!
RUSHING LIKE A BOAR!"

(Inosuke is not speaking another language. He is glitching out.)

This would continue on for thirty minutes until Zenitsu would finally be able to catch up and take [Name] from Inosuke's grasp.

"HAHA!"

Zenitsu would yell when he finally got [Name]. He was proud of himself to even notice that Inosuke was now charging at him.

It was to late to notice before Inosuke had headbutt Zenitsu in the back causing Zenitsu to fall forward. He ofcoarse made sure to put his arms out so he wouldn't land on [Name].

Inosuke would then pick upp [Name] once again but only for a minute before tanjiro stole her. He was now running as quickly as he could to get away from inosuke.

[Name] was laughing because this was quite funny.

Quite funny indeed..

[Taisho Era secrets!]

• Muzan already knows of [Name's] Existence from a uppermoon who saw her and said she had potential

•Each hashira has thought of [Name] atleast 5 times since the trial. Around three prayed for her health.

•Muichiro knows your name. Don't ask how.

•Your parents aren't actually dead. They were turned into demons. Tanjiro will kill them later on a mission.

•You are still wearing the flower crown Zenitsu made for you <3