もう分かりません

A cabin alone in the woods lay two dead bodies.
A woman and a man.

A dark figure would approach the rotting corpses. He would take his hand to the couples fatal wounds. Allowing his claws to transfer some of his blood into them.

Their bodies shake as the woman let's out a scream of agony. Life returns to their eyes. But by now..
The man is already gone.
Where did he go?

Who was he?

What. Was. He.?

The couple would stand upp as the man made weird growling sounds. Though they were cut off as the woman just ran off Witcher arms infront of her.
What. Where. They.?

Her heavy steps could be heard throughout the forest. The man would just stand there still.. waiting..

【Back with [Name] and the others!】

"I know mister Rengoku.. we heard you.. the first 50 times.."

Tanjiro would say back to rengoku... and he wasn't even exaggerating.. rengoku had said tasty a lot of times..a lot.

But it's ok! Right?..

"You must be the slayers I am going to be accompanied with!"

Rengoku would blatantly ignore Tanjiro's statement. Rude?.. or was it not purposefully done.. we will never know...

"Yes, we are!"

Tanjiro would say cheerfully before turning more serious and continuing his statement.

" I'm Tanjiro, thats [name], that's inosuke, and that's Zenitsu."

He would point at who he was naming as he spoke. Though tanjiro had said [name's] Name with more enthusiasm than how he said anyone else's name.
Blatantly showing favoritism
I see.

"Nice to meet you! I am the flame hashira, Rengoku!"

(I'm fighting the urge to have tanjiro say 'who asked.')

Rengoku would turn his attention to [name].

"How is your shoulder healing? That was such a nasty wound for someone your age!"

[Name] wasn't to fond of rengoku yelling so much. The train was already noisy by itself. Along with everyone else talking on there and when rengoku was also getting a lot of attention by doing that. Hopefully no one thought he was the one who injured her cause they can hear everything he's saying.

( I have given up on typing. I'm just going to use voice message from now on. Also when I tried to say some of the characters name it will give weird things that heard even though I didn't say it. I said Rango cookie yo drill, when I said rengoku kyojuro)

"My shoulder is doing better.. thanks for asking"

She is always found it hard to talk to new people. She doesn't really know rengoku that much other than seeing him when shinobu carried her out during the hashira meeting after she had gotten injured.

Being injured is never fun. You shouldn't injure yourself. You shouldn't injure others. It's not okay. I know this is out of the story but if any of you are struggling with this please get help. I know I'm kind of breaking the fourth wall but I care about all of yall.

Rengoku was pleased to hear this. It was good to know that it was healing swiftly.
Hopefully no other injuries shall come.

That would be bad.