🔞BL Oliver Aiku x Reader

I love this man so much. He is from Blue Lock he's not in the anime yet but definitely this next season whenever it drops. But I love the manga so much and this man is a total playboy but a hottie. I hope you enjoy.

Oliver Aiku was the famous captain and center back for the Japanese U-20 football league. I've known him for most of my life with us being childhood best friends and same with now. But it's changed a bit over time. When he's stressed and pent up from work he would hit me up for sex. Was it a friends with benefits? Even I don't know. One thing I do know is that I have always liked him but he is such a playboy. Even in his highschool years of playing football all the girls liked him, same with now. It hurt to know that he had other girls that he was going after and getting stuff from but I also knew that he relied on me for just more than sex. I mean I am his best friend after all. He flirts with me, he spoils me, amazing aftercare and overall loving. But was it all fake and just for the benefits? I couldn't figure him out.

It had been a long rough day at my standard office job and you were completely exhausted. Going down the elevator to ground level and leaving the building. I was about to walk to my car when you heard someone call my name. "Y/N!" I turn around to see know other than Oliver Aiku sitting on the hood of his fancy luxurious car. Walking over to him "Aiku what are you doing here?" "Picking you up obviously. Hop in, I'm taking you out to dinner." He winks at me as he open the passenger door for me. He may be a playboy but still a gentleman. I can't help but smile at the act as I get into his car. "I'm pretty sure you just want to do something after this." He got into the drivers seat and let out a gasp. "Is that how you see me?!?! I'm disappointed Y/n." "You always do this whenever you need me what else am I supposed to think." Side eyeing him along with a playful smile. He raised his hands in defense. "I'm serious. Just dinner." "Hmm we'll see about that."

-Little time skip-

During the whole dinner I was teasing him, flirting with his and even playing footies under the table if you know what I mean. He said it would just dinner and no sex so might as well have fun while I can. After an hour at the restaurant we went back to his place. As soon as both of us entered the house him pinned me to the wall. Looking up at him with a smirk on my face "What happened to just dinner?" "Oh love this would be your fault." As he pushed his waist against me, I could feel the bulge in his pants. "You kept on teasing me earlier now it's time to pay sweetheart." Locking eyes with me and then looking down at my lips. "Then kiss me." "You don't have to tell me twice." The kiss was hungry, lustful and passionate. It seemed as if he needed to fuck me, for me to be close to him. As I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands roam lower on me. After a bit he pulled away from the kiss. "Jump, darling." Doing as he says I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist as he takes me to the bedroom while continuing the kiss.

Placing me down gently on the bed and starts to take off all of my close. Only leaving me in my underwear and a bra he pulled away and started taking off his clothes as well. And God damn was it a site to see. His muscular arms and legs. His strong collarbone and his sharp vline. Damn he's so hot. "Got a staring problem do we?" He said with a smirk playing on his face. "It's not like you haven't seen it before." He's got a point but still everytime I see it my heart can't help but flutter around in my chest. Leaving me extra wet and excited. He climbed back on top of me "Baby you look gorgeous underneath me." He says kissing me leaving no time for me to respond. As the kiss continued to get heated his hands started to roam as well. His hands fondling my boobs pinching and squeezing them. Then down to my clit playing with it through the fabric. His hand squeezing my hip and then my thigh pulling me closer to him and his knee touches my core. His lips followed as well going to each of my breasts giving them attention. Licking and sucking. I grew more eager with each kiss, lick and bite that I started to grind against his knee. "Oh not yet baby." Pulling away from my body and getting on his knees at the end of the bed. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his face. Feeling his hot breath against my thigh sending shivers up my spine. As he started kissing down my thigh to my core. Feeling his stubble against my inner thighs and it was exhilarating. He slowly took off my panties with his teeth and throwing them somewhere in the corner of the room. "Love, you are already dripping so much." Trying to close my legs due to embarrassment but he forced them back open making sure I wouldn't try to close them again. He slowly licked from the bottom to the top stopping at my clit and sucking on it. It felt amazing and I couldn't help but arch my back trying to get more of friction. After teasing me for a bit longer he started to eat me out. Then he added a finger. One of the combos that always make me weak. He pulled away for a second "God you are fucking delicious." He said moaning as he ate me out. Filling enjoying his second meal of the night and definitely not his last. My hands pulling him closer to my core as I was about to come. As his tounge went in and out of my pussy faster I could feel myself go over the edge as I come all over his face. He continued to lick up all of it until I was clean. "Damn that was good. Now time for the main course. Can you stand up baby?" He extended his hand helping me get up from the bed, my legs wobbly.

Walking me over to the mirror and pressing me against it. "I want you to watch me fuck you." He whispered in my ear and his adjusted his dick to my entrance. One thrust and he was in all the way. Feeling my walls painfully stretch around his length and girth but oh my god did it feel amazing. He gave me a bit before he started thrusting into me. With each thrust it let out a lewd sound and it was turning me on. Looking into the mirror seeing the pleasure play on his face while he fucked me from the back. He grabbed my chin making me look at myself in the mirror. "Look at me fucking you. See how much pleasure I give you baby. No one else can do this for you. No one else can fuck you the way I fuck you." Pressing me into the mirror once again. The coldness of the mirror against my nipples sent shivers throughout me adding to the pleasure Aiku was giving me. After a few more thrusts I felt myself about to come once again. "I'm gonna come soon Y/N." As he said that I had come already my walls clamping down around his dick. And with that he also come. He pulled out and I could feel all of it drip down my thigh running down my leg. Both of us panting heavily.

Aiku had wrapped his hands around me. "I love you Y/N I really do. Not only for the sex but as a person." Maybe I was just tired and heard him saying all the thing I have always wanted to hear. He brought us over to his bed. I snuggled into his bare chest I felt myself drift off to sleep as I felt a kiss on the top of my head.

-Time skip-

I wake up my body being sore. "So much for having just dinner." I got up going to the bathroom and taking a nice hot shower to clean up along with helping the soreness. Using his shampoo, conditioner and body wash. The smell of him filling the shower. My mind drifts to the end of last night. "Did he really say that? Did he really kiss me on the top of my head?" Before I know it I am questioning everything. Every last detail from him calling me love and baby. I get out of the shower looking for something to wear since my clothes were ruined. I look in the closet to find his jersey hanging there. "I hope he doesn't mind." Puts it on. "Y/N! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" "COMING!" I walk out of the room and into the kitchen. "Good morning." He turns around to look at me. His eyes widen as he stars at me. "I hope you don't mind me wearing it." I say looking away cause he is still staring. His eyes travel on my figure from top to bottom. "I love you Y/N." I instantly turn my head to look at him. "You look gorgeous." I was too shocked to speak. He walks closer to me hands wrapping around my waist. "I could just fuck you again and again." I push him off of me. "Be fucking for real. Do you love me or not." I look down at the ground anticipating rejection. "I wasn't joking about that part...." He grabs me chin making me look at him. "I do love you." He kisses my lips not with lust but with love this time. Pulling away I lean my head on his chest. "I love you too Aiku."

-The end-