Chapter 3 (Rewrite)

"Hmm, a bit disheveled but still cute, just like you Chaos", the one in the red outfit claimed. 

Who's Chaos-

Wait did she just call me cute?!

"Eh, looks like any other human I've seen", blue dude said unfazed by my appearance. "Enough small talk!" I started to yell at them "Tell me what you're doing here!" The red woman was surprised by my sudden outburst, but on the other hand the blue dude remained unfazed. "And how do know we're up to something?" The red woman replied. "Oh, I can just tell", I started "I meant who would walk around looking like that!" The red woman look hurt when I said that, and that's when I knew she was pissed.

"Hmm, alright I'll tell you", the blue guy said popping into the conversation. "What!?", the woman yelled "I mean we should tell them it's not like they can run away from it", the guy said in a menacing tone.

I didn't know what it was, but I knew it was something bad.

The blue dude started to speak "Listen kid-"

"I'm not a kid!" I yelled back at him. As you can see my lack of a nap is starting to show.

"Any wayss, imma blow this tall ass tower", he stated in a murderous but monotone way? All I know is that he was very happy about blowing this building.

"First of all language! And second of all I won't let that happen", I confidently stated. "Oh ho ho, this kid wants tell me what to do", the blue man got in face and said "What are going to do throw a tantrum".

I froze up, my heart was beating intensely, I didn't know what to do. 

He backed up from me satisfied with the terror in my eyes.

Was that really terror?

"Pathetic, I was expecting more from you", he said while walking past me with the woman right behind him. 

"Protect the building my ass", was last thing he said as he bumped his shoulder into me.

What should I do?

I-

I feel like something is missing in my life

 No, It's someone who's missing

So, in that case

I won't let it end here!

(A/n: Danganronpa Reference?!?!)

I turned around swiftly to see two still walking towards the building. Perfect. I grabbed my bubble wand as quietly and quickly as I can, I waited for the perfect moment then I blew bubbles towards the two figures.

The explosion would not be enough to hurt or damage anything or anyone but is enough to knock someone unconscious.

I watched the bubbles drift closer and closer to the two. And when the bubbles close to popping, I felt something hit hard on my neck. Before I knew it I had fallen, then before I fall into darkness I saw the blue man look at down at me then he had looked up and snapped this fingers. The last thing I heard was a explosion but not from my bubbles. 

Protecting others is hard

(A/n: see you next timeee :))