• 28 • forevermore

His stone face looked like it was contemplating life over and over again.

A kitten and a puppy played on his lap and he seemed quite pensive about it. A cup of tea in his hand, warmth prowling around the atmosphere. There had never been a moment of peace or quiet ever since he became a father. Or a husband.

The intricately patterned diamond bracelet now shone on his wrist, a symbol that he was taken and owned by a woman he called his own. A wife whom he belonged to from heart, mind and soul through tough and good times, in sickness and in health. Every second, every breath was taken for her.

And, those wretched little noisy bastards.

The wedding was so beautiful, so serene that he never wanted it to end. His heart had been pounding, fluttering like it had never before. In the rainy mountains of Daegu, Korea, they had tied the knot with just a handful of people around. The ones they cherished most in their lives. Jungkook wanted Jimin to be his best man but since you were closer to him, Jimin ended up being your best man. The groom got paired with a sullen Yoongi and Tangerine, they were still salty about not being the first pick.

A squeaky toy came flying to his face with a stray Barbie's head and he flinched. AGH! Can't he lock them up for an hour?

"Appa! APPA! She's beating me up," a little voice hollered from the other side of the room and he took another sip of his hot tea.

Just six more hours, Koo. Just six.

"Frost, leave your sister," he chided, in an exhausted voice. Not even caring if Frost left her or not, she always found ways to mess with her sister. Girls are more naughtier than one would think. The cat on his lap meowed and jumped off, running to the fighting pair of sisters. Gureum ran off behind her too and Jungkook finally breathed a sigh of relief. Relaxed his head back and closed his eyes, just some moments of silen—

"Hia! Get down from there! Appa, look, Hia is climbing on your bookshelf again! Appa! Appa! APPA!" His lovely daughter came bolting towards him and threw punches on his torso to wake him up. He didn't know where all that energy and strength came from, they kept screaming and playing all day without a second of being tired. Did you put energy drinks in their milks?

"Dimwit, you've got pancake goo all over your T-shirt." Hia, the youngest, who had been climbing up guffaws at her elder sister.

"She's calling me bad wordies again." He opened his eyes to see his darling baby daughter pointing her finger towards the other one. In pure accusation. Her tiny wrist had a beaded bracelet wrapped around it, like all his other kids. Yep, they kept their bunch braceleted. Your idea, not his.

Jungkook looked down to see hazelnut spread and jam sliding from her T-shirt. Aish, messy eaters. Her huge doe eyes, which she had inherited from both her parents, directed back towards her father who wore a plaid shirt with black pants. He was turning into a typical father, the years accumulating on him.

"You're all dirty, cheesecake. Let's get you cleaned up," he said and picked her up with one arm. The tea cup was set aside as he let his true height show when he stood up to carry her to the kitchen. "Bun, don't hurt yourself. Get down." He sweetly commanded to his second daughter. She's the real jungle.

"Appa, catch!" She yelled and took a leaping jump from the very top of his cabinet. His heart rate spiked and he immediately ran to catch her with his other hand. These girls...

Fuck!

He barely got there in time and scooped her tiny body into his arm securely, carrying both his daughters with ease. Glaring at the younger one playfully, he pouted. "Who told you to climb there, missy?"