CHAPTER 8

Hello guys

I Know it has been a while since I last posted, my phone fell down and the screen turned blind,That's why I haven't been updating and you guys know it's my first time writing a story and I'm struggling with it but I'll try to post regularly.
Thanks for understanding.

💜💜💜
Author

Rose was preparing to go to work when her phone rang, she looked at the caller and it was her friend lolita.

"Hey bestie" rose said

"Hi, how are you" Lolita asked.

"I'm fine"

"So how is everything at work? Of course everything Will be fine after all you are working with the most handsome man in America. She said teasingly.

"He is not that handsome" rose said and rolled her eyesg

"Oh please just say the truth"
Lolita laughed.

"You remember the guy I told you about the one who almost hit me with his car" rose asked.

"The one who you break his car glass" she asked and rose answered.

"He's Xavier Knight ceo of Knight company" rose said and Lolita almost dropped the phone.

"What!!!" She shouted

"I don't understand, if he is the same man why did he gave you the job" Lolita asked confusedly.
Rose sign and started explaining all that had happened.

"So his friend gave you the job because you helped Aiden" she asked.

"No because he was impressed when he looked at my resume. Xavier is arrogant as fuck" rose said and loli laughed.

"So how is everything at work" rose asked. Lolita works at a modeling agency.

"Everything is fine except for that bitch call Alisha she is getting on my nerves, She said. Alisha is also a model, she's very jealous of Lolita because she's is very talented unlike her who uses her body to get to where she is. And also she wants Lolita's boyfriend and she's planning to get him.

"So that whore is still disturbing you, but don't worried she will one day cross path with me" she said
and Lolita laughed.

"How's your mom" rose asked.

"She's okay"

"Please let me help rose" Lolita pleaded.

"Don't worry loli you've helped us a lot, I got this" she said and Lolita signed.

"Today is Andrew's birthday. Lolita said happily.

"So you're still with that asshole" rose said and frown

"Come on rose he is a good guy you just don't like him"

"He's not a good guy" rose said.

"Whatever, bye" Lolita said
and hung up.

Rose go up and prepared for work.

KNIGHT COMPANY

Rose arrived at the company, after greeting the receptionist she went to the coffee room and prepared a coffee and went to Xavier's office. She knocked and went in.

"Good morning sir" rose said

"I've so many work to complete today and I don't want any disturbance so don't allow any visitors in" he said ignoring her greeting, rose was already used to his cold behavior.