1

AUTHOR POV
A girl in her age 20 was sitting in backyard while looking at moon have a glass of red drink.she was alone as her friends were in missionfor a week.

The red drink was not a wine it was blood.a pure human blood which is specially made for her.At first she was just a normal girl.but her own ones made her a completely different person.

At first she was scared of small things believes people easily even if her sibling bullied her she didn't told anyone because she never wanted her loved one's suffer but what did she get??

Kicked out.she was kicked out by her own parents who loved her .the man she loved truly believe her sibling but not her .

Even though she and him as big age gap she loved him and promised to marry him in future but after she got framed the man told he will marry her sibling instead of her.she was hurt.

Her parents just didn't kick her out just like that 4 of them abused her before throwing her out.

She was crying .she never thought that her own family will do this to her.just because her sister was jealous of her.jealous because she was more beautiful,and was good at everything.

Her sister heard what she said to her uncle about marrying in future .her sister didn't like it so she started to bully her in school.

She made her mentally abuse .she warned her not to tell anyone or else she will upload her naked pictures in internet.

The poor girl was just crying she begged but didn't effect the girl.

One day The girl was reading book when the main room opened and her parents nd uncle including her sister entered
All looked angry ex her sis who was smirking.

The girl's father came and slapped her which caused the girl to fall down. The girl was shocked she asked why he slapped her.

And that's how her sister framed the innocent girl.her sister framed her telling that she was bullying students,making out with different boys and was cheating in exams.

Her elder sister also used a man inside her parents company just to frame her .she used her body and make the both assistant of her parents work for her.

The girl was crying she was making her parents believed that she is innocent but it was no use.

The went to her uncle who was looking at her coldly.
??:uncle please believe me u know me right I never hurt anyone then how can I bully someone. I never got close to any boy.i only liked one person and it's u .please believe me.
Yoongi:leave me u bitch.
Yn:uncle!!
Yoongi:leave me I never thought u are just a bitch with innocent face .and about ur stupid love I will marry ur sister instead of slut like u.tsk.
Joy:really uncle??
Yoongi:yes.noona I wanna marry Joy after her graduation
Mrs.kim:sure little one.she is better that this slut.
Yn was crying her dad came nd hold her wrist and throwed her in basement.
Mr.kim:maids I want u all to beat her till she pass out.
Maids felt pity but they had to follow their master.
Maids:yes sir.

Maids started to beat yn.she was screaming but no one stopped them or helped her.after 2 days Mr.kim came and throwed her outside the house telling
Mr.kim:from now on u are dead for us never show ur face.

Yn banged the door to be opened but no one did.

Gaurds looked at her they felt sorry because they know yn is not someone who will do such things.where as the eldest daughter was bitch who tried to flirt with gaurds.

After trying a lot yn left the mansion with broken.

To be continued......