10

AUTHOR POV
Today was normal yn nd bp went to university there they met kim siblings......today joy also came but didn't mess with yn cuz she is little scared of her but she wanted revenge.

So she and Irene plan to make her lose face in front of everyone. Both decided to post her edit photo like they did in high school but poor them they didn't know that yn was hearing their talks.

Yn:I really need to send them in mental hospital.....
Jhope:what happen yn?
Yn:nothing u will see...tomorrow.
Jin:what we will see??
Yn:aishhh.....just wait till tomorrow na.....
Joon:fine fine....
Jin:yn can we have night out in ur house we have been friends so why not do night out...
Yn:fine......but my house is little different which may scare u.
Jhope:what!!!u have ghost in ur house??
Yn:nah......
Jhope: then??
Yn:just nothing how about this weekend.??
Jin:ok then give us ur address we will come.
Yn:hmm OK.

Dance class
Dt :yn nd joy I want u both to have dance battle.
Yn nd joy:sure mam
Joy:bitch get ready for losing face.
Yn:whore u dance carefully u must be tired after been fucked by 3 oldies.
Joy got embarrassed and thought how she know.

Dt:good now yn.

Ignore two girls

Thinks boys are Kim's and b2

While yn nd hobi dancing other two boys are getting jealous it was none other then Jin nd joon...
Jin mind:damnnn hobi is lucky but it's not like I love yn.....do I love her???even if I love her nd propose her will she accept me??she already told she want to live bachelor life.....aishhhh
Joon mind:I'm falling for yn she is really cute and a different girl other girls always tried to seduce us or want get a relationship because we are rich but yn is not like that....she makes my heart beat fast will she accept me I'm a clumsy person will she be OK if I asked her to be my gf??please God give me strength to propose her.

Hobi mind:yn is really a dance queen her perfume makes me want her more.....I have crush on her when I first saw her but scared because sometimes she gives me chills just by looking at her eyes......but when she is with us we all laugh nd have happy days .....i promise to protect her nd love her even if she reject me I will keep her safe nd love her.....

Boys were in their thoughts not knowing girls were hearing everything. Bp looked at yn who is red now.....they were teasing her.....where as yn she didn't know that this 3 boys love her but she is scared to love someone......and she is also a different person a vampire queen....Jin nd hobi are scaredy cats where as joon will get scared...her mind was mess....

Wait let's see tomorrow will they believe her or joy....

To be continued.....