The Honeymoon-1408 AD

Smut warning
YN's Pov
I was walking down the path with the last of the bags as Andy was inside,when I couldn't get in. So I put the bags down and call out to Andy.

"Andy, we have a bit of a problem." I called into the cottage.
"Why? What's the problem?" Andy asked.I moved myself forwards to show her I can't get in.
"Oh, I see." She said chuckling.
"Andy,stop laughing and invite me in." I said.
"I can't" Andy replied.
"What do you mean 'you can't'?"I questioned.
"Nicky brought the house as a wedding gift to us, I forgot to ask him to invite you in before we left"she said looking sorry that she fucked up.
"You're kidding right? How are we suppo-that's when I noticed Andy's smirking- You liar, invite me now." I demanded trying to look angry.
"YN Mikaelson, I invite you into this home."Andy said grinning.I vamp speed to her, pulling her in to kiss me while I sit on the counter.

Andy picked me up and brought me over to the couch while kissing me, topping me as she does it. She removed my clothes and throw them somewhere, before the clothes even hit the ground Andy had my bra off and was kissing my chest.

She stopped which caused me to whine while Andy looked look pleased knowing she's the only person able to do this to me. Andy removes her clothes and then came back to spread my legs apart, I give her moan. She teases me by kissing all over my thighs dodging the area I need her most.
"Andy please, don't tease me" I begged.Andy just smirked before diving her head into my clit giving me the attention I so desperately need.

I grab hold of her hair, this causes Andy to moan which shoots right through me.Andy removes her mouth and adds 2 fingers into me, while coming up to kiss me.

As she curls her fingers,I moan which get stuck by her sweet lips,smirking cause she knows I'm close so she stops and takes her fingers out, causing me to whine which turns into a moan as I watched her put her fingers in her mouth.

She shoves 3 fingers into me without warning which causes me to tilt my head back, giving Andy the perfect opportunity to attack my neck.

She knows my body well,where all my weak points are. Making it a challenge for herself to hit all of them before letting me finish.

As her mouth moves across my neck and having her finger in my clit, admittedly I wasn't the quietest I've ever been.

Before I know it, she's pulls out her fingers before replacing them with her mouth. Using one of her hands to keep my legs apart.

I cum in her mouth, she swallows,before sitting back a bit wiping her mouth. She starts kissing me again. I vamp speed push her around so now I'm on top.

I kiss along her abs.Gently biting them which makes her squeal and moan, I know I'm the only one to who gets see her like this, the one who can break her tough exterior.

"So sorry,did that hurt?" I grin mocking her pain,licking the blood up.I move my way down, kissing and biting as I do. I eventually get to her clit to see that it's glistening, my hunger for blood is nothing compared to the hunger I have for Andy.

Diving in like I haven't eaten in days, licking and sucking causing Andy to moan which is music to my ears. Using my other hand, I massage her chest alternating between the two.
Knowing she's not in control is driving her crazy I know it, i'm licking the evidence.
Eventually,I give in, allowing her the release she needs.

"Come here" She commanded.Even though she's my wife, she's still the boss.I sat on her lap as she leans up to kiss me holding me tight around my waist.

As She kisses my neck I tell her we need to shower. She grumbles but agrees. I enter first then Andy follows behind holding my waist, leaning her head on my shoulder. We stand there soaking in the water before I turn around to wash Andy.

She then moves me up against the shower wall, with her arm besides my head looking down at me. This causes me to blush because she knows my favourite part about her is her height.

Using her finger and thumb she moves my chin to look directly into her eyes. She leans down to kiss me, holding the back of my neck. Andy then moves her hands to my waist which indicates she wants to hold me around her waist. So I jump onto her waist, not breaking the kiss. She pushes me further into the wall, kissing me before we decide to get out and dry off.

I leave to go to the bedroom, naked of course, loving the gaze I'm getting from Andy. I attempt to put clothes on before Andy stops me.

"What are you doing?" She said taking the shirt out of my hands.
"Getting ready for bed" I answered.
" You don't need clothes for that" Andy responded.
"My love, I'm not sleeping naked" I said shaking my head.
"You did the first night we slept together."
Andy argued.
"That was different, we weren't married back then so I had to try to keep you entertained" I said smirking at her.
"Entertained?, you don't need to entertain me, to keep me." Andy said sincerely.
"Oh really?"I asked. Andy nodded.

I moved her sit at the end of the bed. I bite my lip while stroking her thigh, looking directly at her. I sat on her waist, grinding against her.Before getting up, and tell her to moved toward the headboard and she does.

I look to see her where I told her to be.
"Why you tell move here?" She asked.I walk towards her saying,
"I'm spoilt-Andy nodded agreeing-and im selfish-I push Andy onto the bed-and I can do this" I said starting to kiss her chest and abs.

I eventually, snuggled into Andy as I drift off into sleep.

We spent two weeks just being together, wherever and whenever we wanted.