| part 4 |

It was the second day of training. This time training was different. Everyone already knew your weaknesses and strengths so there was no point in hiding it. You had to be strong and lethal, it was no longer child's play. It was easy for me to make allies being one of the most loved victors paid off.

"Good morning" I say looking up into Finnicks eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me as he stretches.

"Fine, with all things considered" I admit in honestly.

"Be careful in training today, you don't want to over do it in your 'condition' "

You never knew who was listening in the Capitol. Your life was never yours. So trying to hide something like a pregnancy right under their nose was near impossible.

"I need you to try and not piss off Katniss today, we need to be allies with her"

"Only for you" he wraps his arms around my waist placing his hands on my stomach.

"How did I end up with such a beautiful wife?" He asks in between kisses.

"We need to go to training" I say pulling away from the kiss.

"I don't want to" he protest, whining like a child.

"Sometimes I wonder whose worse. You or Caspian" I say making us both snicker as we make our way to training.

--------------

"I'm going to head to the trident section" he gives me one last kiss before walking off. I decided my safest option was reading up on medical and Herbology.

"Want to fight?" Johan's asks me.

"I can't, Finnick would kill me" I huff in annoyance wanting to let my anger out.

"Why can't you?" She asks curiously at my statement. I give her a look until realisation hits her. "You two are like rabbits" She laughs before walking off. I look over to her watching her fighting naked. Classic Johanna. I swear that girl is just against clothes.

Hours past and I've read near enough everything i can. Throwing some knifes can't be too bad right? I enter the hologram and place it at the highest level. A bunch of holograms begin running towards me so I grab my knives and begin to throw them. I throw two knives one hitting the holograms head, the other in it's chest. I continue to throw some more knives hitting the holograms with fatal blows. I had killed 15 holograms, I look back to see a small crowd of victors had formed around to watch. Ha, I still got it.

"That was hot" Finnick whispered into my ear while wrapping his arms around me gently. I swear I leave this boy alone for a few hours and then he's desperate for me.

"Come over here, I'll help you tie some knots" he grabs hold of my hand pulling me over to a station with different types of ropes. "Ok so your gonna want to make an eight shape like this, then you want to take this piece and wrap it up here"
I honesty wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying. Suddenly, I realised what knot he was tying, he had tied a noose.

 Suddenly, I realised what knot he was tying, he had tied a noose