𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-Diana's POV-

"Charlie!" I squeal on the phone as I shut the living room door while Natalie waits in the kitchen, taking the cookies out of the oven.

"Dude, I could actually kiss you, you got me a guitar?" He questions and I nod walking over to the couch.

"Yeah—but I have big big big news." I say, quietly.

"What? Shit, did she get you pregnant?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"No...Look." I show him the ring on my finger. He gasps, he goes blurry as his phone falls. He looks down at his phone as he bends down.

"What?!" He shouts blocking his mouth.

"I know, Charlie!" I smile jumping a little.

"Holy mother shit Christ." He says dropping his hand.

"I can't believe it—She asked me after a fight—I saw my Mom...which is another story...but we were laying down and she just asked me and oh my god, I can't." I smile kneeling up and he starts giggling as I do too.

"You're getting married?...what the fuck.." He says and I nod.

"You're my best man, still." I say. The plan we've had since we were ten, I'll be his maid of honour.

"Where's your wife now?"

"In the kitchen, I came to the living room to talk to you because I've been eager to the last hour." I say.

"Did you open your presents I got you?"

"Not yet, I'm gonna open them later and I'm gonna call you again because I miss you." I say and he smiles.

"Miss you too, Chicken."

"How's Aunt Gigi?"

"She offered me the usual weed, Mama Cindy was not happy."

"Aw, tell them I say hi."

"Aunt Gigi still thinks you're my girlfriend..."

"Tell her I'm your fiancée now." I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"The day I get engaged is never to come."

"Oh shut up, what about that guy you were talking to?"

"Ghosted me...the usual."

"I'm sorry, Charlie bear, love comes—"

"When you least expect it, I know, stop talking about my love troubles and tell me more about you and Miss Snow." He says and I smile.

"You're gonna find love, Charlie, you deserve it more than anyone." I say and he groans.

"I don't want to hear it!"

"I mean it!"

"I hate men!" He says and I laugh.

"You do not tell me that after a hookup with one, with your gross details."

"Oh shut it, miss used to fuck in a janitors closet." He says and I gasp.

"Too far."

"No it's not...I'm beginning to think we share too much information with each other." He says and I laugh a little. I know when I need some more cheering up the person to go to is Charlie, I especially need cheering up today to just forget what happened.