𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

I put my hand to Victorias wrist stopping her as she puts powder on my face, I turn away sneezing causing her to scoff and both Arabella and Lili begin laughing.

I turn back to her and she looks at me before rolling her eyes.

"You done?"

"Mmhm." I smile nodding at her.

"Can you curl hair, Lil?" Victoria calls Lili, who turns around from the mirror as she finishes putting her earring in. I hold back my laughter at the nickname. I know something most likely nobody else knows.

"Um, yes, I can. I can get started on her hair—"

"Perfect, do that please." Victoria lifts my chin putting lipstick on my lips.

"You look so pretty." I mumble to Arabella, Victoria sighs pulling the lipstick away from my lips. Arabella's wearing a dark silky purple dress, it has long puffy sleeves, it's tighter at her waist, really showing the curves of her body. The neckline is a V type just like mine but lower, it doesn't actually show off much but it's works perfectly either way.  She looks perfect.

"Thank you, Diana, you look beautiful too, sweetheart. Now, I'm not too sure about what I should do with my hair." Arabella says. Lili brushes my hair while leaving the curler to heat up.

"Straighten it." Victoria says, pulling away and looking through her makeup bag.

"No, don't. Your curls look really really pretty, they put your outfit together perfectly, Bella." I tell her and she looks at me before to the mirror she's standing in front of.

She looks to Victoria and I do too as she looks down at me. Lili begins curling my hair.

"Just a suggestion. I mean your hair is beautiful and natural, why change something that's perfect already." I shrug a little.

"What other suggestion do you have?" Victoria asks, looking through her makeup bag again.

"A gold necklace maybe, maybe with green diamonds on it or add something green to the outfit, you're wearing mostly purple and while it's perfect already something a little dark green would be the cherry on top." I smile and Victoria keeps looking at me.

"Bella, could you actually do that?" Victoria asks and Arabella nods. I keep smiling, proud of myself. I think I'm making a good impression...well second impression.

"We still have about two hours, I'm sure I can figure it out." Arabella smiles before winking at me making me smile too.

She leaves the hotel room and Victoria puts something on my cheeks. Lili brushes through my hair again before she begins curling it.

My phone vibrates on my lap, I pick it up looking at it while Victoria grabs something from her bag, Natalie sent a photo. Why did she send a photo...it's not...why would she send that.
Why does my mind go to the worse case? She's mad at me, I doubt she's sent what I think she has.

Victoria moves closer again and I drop my phone, I'll check it in a minute.

We texted each other goodnight and that we love each other last night. I sent her a photo of me in bed with Benji, I may have pull the tank top Victoria bought down a little for the photo—but nothing was showing! I was full clothed, just teasing the slightest.

I got bored during the show.

Okay, that's terrible. Some of the outfits were pretty...but what are we calling fashion today? Some of the outfits did not look like outfits, Arabella and Victoria spent most of it whispering to each other. Everyone around me looked bored out of their minds.