1.

Jake pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm piercing my ears. '6 am' the clock read. I sighed as I got up from my bed. Today is the beginning of a new part of my life, I'm finally graduated from school. Now, it's my first day of university.

I completed my schooling in Australia and moved to Korea few months back with my parents, deciding to complete my higher studies here. Since I have secured pretty good marks, I got admission in one of the most popular law college in Korea. And I'm grateful for that. Studying law has always been my passion.  Today it's the first day, as I said, a new beginning so I'm so excited. Excited for new friends, new people, study new things, everything! I'm pretty good at Korean even though I was raised in Australia, because my parents always conversed with me in Korean, so it's a relief, I won't be having a hard time with the language.

_

Here I am, standing in front of the big entrance. The building is huge, the campus is massive. I stepped inside looking around, a lot of students looking confused around in order to find their classrooms, probably freshmen like me. I entered inside the college building, in search of my class too. I was looking around scanning the surroundings, I could feel a few glances from the girls already. That's when I accidentally bumped into someone making both of us yelp.

"Ouch. Oh I'm so sorry." I bowed to the man infront of me. He looks handsome, blonde hair, white shirt, eagle like eyes. He chuckled awkwardly to my apology, scratching his neck.

"I'm the one who should apologize. I didn't see you. Uh are you new? Or.. senior?" He asked hesitantly.

"No no, I'm a freshman and I guess you are too." I chuckled. I could see a wave of relief in his face.

"Oh thank God. I thought I bumped into a senior, please I'm was not yet prepared for any ragging." He chuckled. "Which class?"

"13 A" I said showing the slip. "What about you? And plus, there's ragging?"

"I'm in the same class too. Let's go together. About ragging, I'm not sure but i have heard from the old students here that there will be ragging from the seniors? Like not that much just in a minimal level, they says it's to make us more bold and breaking the ice? I don't know." He shrugged.

"Ah I see. BTW, what's your name?"

"Park Jongseong. But you can just call me Jay. I'm from USA so I prefer the American name more. What about you?"

Sim Jaeyun. Call me Jake. From Australia. Nice to meet you Jay."

_

We walked to the class. Me and Jay just clicked instantly, maybe since we both have the same interests? We talked a lot and I got a new friend other than Jay. Park Sunghoon. He's a childhood friend of Jay and also an ice skater which I found so cool. Three of us talked about random stuffs. I could already say we three will be good friends.

The teacher who introduced himself as Kim Namjoon was explaining about the college rules, our subjects, syllabus, etc. Soon the bell rang indicating the hour is over. Mr.Kim left the class immediately but before we all could leave, a group of students, which I assume as seniors due to the aura and mature look (?) entered, closing the door behind and signaling us to sit back down.

"Oh no shit is it ragging? Are they gonna make us sing? Dance randomly? Hell no I don't wanna." Sunghoon mumbled beside me, to which I chuckled. 
The class fell silent. They were like 10 seniors, some boys and girls. Among them, one boy caught my eyes, the one in the front, who looks like the leader of the gang, a confident aura around him, staring down at the class. He's tall, black hair, prominent jaw, Bambi eyes. He's wearing a black shirt and skin tight jeans. Yes, boy looks handsome.

His eyes scanning the class room. Looking at everyone. Finally landing on me, we made eye contact for a solid two second before he looked at others.

"Hi guys. Welcome to HYBE law college. First of all, Myself, Lee Heeseung.  Your 3rd year senior. I'm also the head the department. Don't worry, losen your self, we're not here for ragging. There's no ragging or stuffs, we'll just talk, make you understand the collge rules and have fun." The handsome Bambi eyed senior introduced. Lee Heeseung huh? "For now we're here to just meet you guys." He has a sweet voice too. But I kinda feel the arrogance in his voice making me mentally roll my eyes. What do these seniors think? They can control us just because we're new comers? Bullshit.

"Nononooo did you hear? He says no ragging but have 'fun'?  so that means there's a possibility of ragging!" Sunghoon whisper yelled in a dramatic tone earning a nudge and 'shut up' from Jay.

"Let's just get to know you guys hm?" Another senior with a red hair said. "By the way, myself Taehyun." He said said with a smirk and pointed at the boy on the first row (we're sitting on the back row) "You. Introduce yourself."

Okay this does not seem very fun, it's kinda scary. The seniors tells us to introduce ourself, randomly picking any student. Then if the said student's sound is low, they should come to the front of the whole class and say their name out loudly. Then they ask random questions, with that arrogant aura of them making the juniors stutter. The Heeseung guy has been quiet the whole time, just watching. Other seniors interacting (more like making the juniors have a panic attack inside).

"You." I was brought back from the thoughts by the same voice. I looked up to see, Lee Heeseung's eyes on me. I looked behind me to see if he was asking for someone else. "Yes you. 7th row, 2nd one." Yes its me damn.