6.

Jake's Pov :

There's only 3 more days left for the college festival and everything's pretty much done. Me and Heeseung hyung have been a lot more close since the past 2 weeks since we're preparing everything together. Even if we're not doing any work we still spend the lunch together in the student council room. He's much friendlier than I expected. He's actually cute and caring, jokes around a lot. I love spending time with him nowadays.

Right now it's 8 pm, Jay and Sunghoon are in my dorm as they play some game while I'm on my phone (texting Heeseung. About the college festival of course) sipping my black coffee.

"You barely spend time with us at college" Jay said, still eyes on his game.

"Right you're always with Heeseung hyung" Sunghoon agreed.

"Hm? We're preparing for the college festival so it's a little busy"

"Even during lunch breaks?"

"Uh-"

"Are you and Heeseung hyung dating?" Sunghoon blurted out making me choke on my drink.

"What the hell Hoon-"

"He's right. Are you Jakey?"

"Wha- not you too Jay. Me and Heeseung hyung are just friends-"

"Sure"

"No seriously we're just-"

"So defensive" Jay cut me off again. I swear to god.

"Do you like him?" Sunghoon asked making my eyes widened in shock.

"S-shut up!" I stuttered.

"You're not denying it, Jaeyun-ah" Jay said in a victorious tone as Sunghoon smirked.

"Oh my god you both are insufferable!"

_

"Jaeyun-ah why are you silent? Something wrong?" I was in deep thoughts as I heard his voice, making me snap out of it. I look at Heeseung hyung. We were reviewing the lists of the programs in the student council room, all others has already left since it's past college time.

I stared at his gorgeous face for a few seconds before looking away blushing. My thoughts going to Sunghoon and Jay's question. Do I like him? He's so kind, caring, gorgeous. I feel comfortable with him. Wants spend more time with him. He make me smile every time. Oh god I have never liked boys romantically but I'm willing to  make Heeseung hyung an exception. Who am I kidding, I'm head over heels for this guy.

"Is there something on my face?" His honey like voice brought me out of the trance. Huh.. shit I was staring.

"Um no" I chuckled awkwardly.

"What's the problem Jake? You've been spacing out."

"It's nothing hyung- I don't know"

He sighed, packing the stuffs. I looked at him confused. "Let's go, you must be stressed due to the works" well he's not completely wrong. I followed his instructions anyways.  We walked out of the college together.

"Want ice cream?" He asked. Duh who could ever say no to ice cream? That too with him.

"Of course."