13 • Saviour

"We are not done with you, yet baby!"

The other one said while checking you out.

"Uh mister let go of my hand! I have nothing to do with you!"

You were kinda scared but decided not to show it.

"Don't worry! We have so many things to do with you!"

He said as his hand was about to touch your cheek but you yanked it with a jerk.

"Feisty huh? I like it"

before they could do something you pushed one of them and Kicked off the other one in his guts.

You were about to run but the man who you pushed quickly grabbed you in his tight grip as the other one slapped you really hard.

"Don't test our patience baby!"

Blood started oozing out from your lips due to the force of the slap.

"Let go of me you jerk!"

You yelled as he just scoffed before brushing his hands on your thigh.

"You're so beautiful to let go!"

Panicked rushed through you as there was no one to save you and you can't do anything against these buff men.

"Please let me go!"

You couldn't help yourself back from shedding tears. There was no one to save you and these men can do anything with you right now, just the thought of being molested by these men is making you sick to the core.

"H-help!"

The man smirked as he brought his hand up to touch your body but before he could he was punched by a rage filled man who was ready to kill whoever comes in front of him.

"How dare you touch my woman!"

A loud grown escape from his mouth. He looked like a beast at that moment. The man who was grabbing you left you quickly.

"B-boss we didn't know she was your woman!"

The man mumbled through his pain of continuously getting punched by the man who looks nothing but an animal.

Jungkook's eyes went up to you who wwas slightly frightened by the scene.

His eyes softened looking at your slightly trembling figure. Taking this chance both men ran away holding on to their dear life.

"Yn-ah.."

he whispered as you slowly looked up at his worried filled eyes. You quickly ran and threw yourself into his arms.

"I was so s-scared!"

You cried as he clenched his jaw while his eyes were spitting venom. He swore to god that those men will experience a horrible death, for touching his wife.

* * *

You walked across the hallway trying to find that one person who claims to be your husband.

You have been feeling some weird things towards Jungkook since the incident which took place a week before on your honeymoon.

The way he took care of you when you were having panic attack just by the slightest touch. The way he was patient with you even tho patience was his great enemy.

You shook your head to get those thoughts off of your mind.

"You have to focus on just one thing Yn!"

You took a deep breath after your eyes landed on the man who was discussing something with Ken,his left hand man.

You walked over and stood a few steps away from them as Jungkook looked over at you once he felt a presence in the room.

His eyebrows furrowed looking at you head to toe.

"Are you going somewhere?"

He asked, finally his eyes meeting yours. You cleared your throat,

"yes, I wanted to meet Yoongi oppa"

you said as he gestured Ken to leave. He bowed down in respect before walking out whilst Jungkook walked towards you.

"Mhm, let's go then"

you quickly shook your head as he looked at you confused.

"I want to go alone!"

You said while trying your best to not be suspicious.

"But love-" "please.."

you pleaded, showing him puppy eyes. he stared at you for a while. You gulped as he slightly nodded his head.

A smile crept up your lips as you turned your heels to walk away. Jungkook smiled a little seeing you happy but your next move made him freeze at his spot with his breath stuck.

You have no idea why you stopped in your way, turning around to face Jungkook before tiptoeing to match his height and leaving a soft peck on his cheek.

Meanwhile he was jungshook at your action as he stared at nothing.

You pulled away staring at his face as a giggle left your gape at his reaction.

"Cute"

"Cute"

you mumbled and left from there leaving a blushing mess. A shy smile tugged on his lips before he shrugged off his thoughts to keep the cool.

"Thank God, he didn't interrogate any further-"