16 • Falling for you

Yn's POV:

"Can't sleep?"

I stayed still as I recognised the owner of the voice. I just nodded my head as he slid his arms around my waist, back hugging me.

"What about you? Why are you awake?"

My voice came out calm as he placed his chin on my shoulder, while his eyes stared at the starry sky and a moon in between the stars.

"How could I sleep when my wifey isn't beside me?"

Without my acknowledgement, a smile broke out as I turned my face to look at his side profile. Ethereal.

His visuals are beyond perfect, doe eyes, a boppy nose, kissable lips, fluffy cheeks with a slight dimple which appears whenever he giggles, the mole under his lips.

Everything was perfect as if God took his own time to create him.

It's almost been 4 months since our marriage and everyday I see a new him.

I can change myself to be better, for you.

His words ringed inside my head. Indeed he was doing everything he could do for me to accept him. While me? I'm planning to destroy him.

"Jungkook?"

I called out as my eyes remained fixed on his face, my heart picking up his pace.

"Mhm?"

He tilted his head so that he could see me.

"I think, I'm falling in love with you"

I smile spread across my lips as I finally said what I've been meaning to tell him. It took me 2 months to realize that I've been feeling something for Jungkook.

I know I'm gonna  betray Jimin, but I couldn't ignore this feeling which is building inside me for Jungkook. And today, after two months of debating with myself I finally came to realize that I love jungkook now.

Yes I love him.

Author's POV:

Jungkook's movement halted as his eyes slightly widened. He slowly disclosed himself from you.

"What….what did you just say?"

He asked, baffled as you swiftly turned facing him.

"I'm in love with you Jeon Jungkook!"

You said with a smile as he quickly dashed towards you, cupping your face.

"Say that again"

he asked again as his lips started to spread on their own.

"I love you-"

before you could complete your words he smashed his soft lips on your plump one. Kissing you gently yet passionately. You smile through the kiss.

"I love you too!"
peck
"I fuvking love you!"
Peck
"goddamn it I love you so fuvking much, Jeon Yn!!"

He kissed you again, pouring all the emotions he had within himself.

Soon the kiss started turning into a hungry one as you both fought for dominance.

His hands ran on your back as your arms rested around inhis neck, pulling him closer and your hands ran through his soft hairs.

He pulled away feeling a tap on his shoulder by you which indicates you are running out of breath.

You started taking deep breaths trying to catch the oxygen but Jungkook dug his face in your neck. Kissing, biting, suvcking on the zneck, he left a trail of his marks around your neck.

Jungkook lifted his head up only to capture your lips again. His hand trailed down to your hips as he slightly tapped it, telling you to jump.

You did as he said, wrapping your legs around his torso.

"Let's get this work done inside, you don't want people to see you while getting fuvked by me, now do you?"

He nibbled his lip piercing on your bottom lips with a sly smirk.

You hit his chest, heat rushed through your face as you felt flustered by his dirty talks. He laughed before carrying you inside to complete his half done work. ;)

***

"Give me the car keys!"

I voiced out at the driver who looked at me straight.

"Ma'am you're not- ''

I stopped him in the middle by showing him my palm.

"I've already informed Jungkook about it, and I think you should do as I say unless you have a death wish? You know my husband right?"

I lied proudly while my arms were crossed on my chest.

My lie seemed to work as he quickly nodded before handing me the keys. I let out a sigh before settling myself in the driver's seat.

Jungkook was out for some work which seemed to be the perfect timing for me to go to Jimin.

I really need to meet him at any cost and tell him that now I love jungkook and can't help him in his plans and ofc apologize to him. This was all my fault.

I stopped the car once I reached Jimin's place.  Getting out of the car I made my way inside while there stood the man I used to love.

I took a deep breath, stepping closer to his standing figure.

"Oh my angel is finally here after 4 months!"

He said mocking me while he came closer with his arms spread. I just stood there not moving any muscles.

"I really missed you-"

he was about to embrace me but I quickly stepped away as a frown made its way to his features.

"What's wrong Yn? Did something happen?"

He asked, worry dripping from his voice. I bit my lips as a tear rolled down from my eyes.

"I'm- I'm sorry jimin-ah"

Vote and comment<3