𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐈𝐌 not tatted enough." sky sighed.

"oh yes you are." her grandmother assured. "GG i'm serious." sky joked with her.

"you don't need all that stuff on you anyway." she stated. "i'm getting dayvon name tatted GG." sky laughed.

"the hell you not." he grandma looked at her like she was crazy. "yes i am." sky continued to play.

"somebody outta smack the sense into you." GG pointed. "granny..." sky jaw dropped.

"granny nothing, stop acting like a hooligan." her grandma dismissed her. "now you know i ain't never got beat up." sky side eyed her.

"you a damn lie." she stated.

"who beat me up?" sky raised an eyebrow. "remember you came home crying when them girls beat you up." she said making sky burst out laughing.

"granny i was in sixth grade and they jumped me!" sky defended. "don't matter you still got yo ass handed to you." she nodded.

"GG i love you because you the only person i let talk to me like that." sky hugged her.

"i brought you breakfast." booka announced as he walked into the room. "me?" sky said excitedly.

"uh no." he pushed her out the way and began opening the bag. "you a waste of a cousin." sky mugged him.

"i was playing." he blank faced her.

"i was thinking about getting von some since he be here everyday." Booka rolled his eyes.

"Don't do that because he only be here because i gotta be here." She pointed towards her ankle monitor.

"Fucking criminal." He muttered.

"And besides ion know about y'all but every time he here he definitely eat especially breakfast." She smirked.

"don't be talking all nasty in my house."GG slapped sky's leg. "I was playing." Sky moved away so she couldn't hit her again.

"No she wasn't she be getting real nasty in this house." Booka boosted as he ate his food.

"he lying." sky quickly shut down. "am i?" booka stuffed food in his mouth.

"skyah you-" her grandma started but was cut off. "you know booka got a girl pregnant." sky blurted.

"what?" booka and GG said in unison.