𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 always dat bitch bruh im tired of her." sky got angry. she continued to watch the live and listen to cuban doll talk about her friends and family.

"saniya getting slapped she talk to much, uh dat fat ass girl she be with i got somebody for her ass if she try to touch my crew." she spoke.

"she talking about heav i think." booka called her by her nickname he gave her.

"ian gon lie..." sky stared as she continued to listen. "they all over dere hurting. since they popped LA ass yall ain't been nowhere to be found." cuban laughed.

next thing sky seen was GGotti walked pass the camera. she didn't say anything or even acknowledge the live.

"gotti was there and she let them speak on LA??" sky jerked her head back.

"she been marked ian gon lie." booka waved it off.

"all LA bitch do is post sad ass quotes and old ass pictures." cuban stated. sky scrunched her face up not liking how she spoke on krissy.

"all them oblock , six hunnid , LAMRON i fuck with durk but yeah all them niggas and bitches do is cap." cuban ranted.

"cap to the internet like they be terrorizing some shit but be sad ass fuck when one of they folks get popped" she chuckled.

"it's crazy really... sky ass bout scared to show her face. allat shit talking den caught up to her she was almost up dere with LA." cuban joked.

"that's not even funny." molly covered her mouth so she wouldn't laugh. "it's true!" cuban defended.

"they said cuban ain't fucking with sky doe." molly read the messy comments out loud.

"who ain't ??" cuban laughed as she looked around. "yall got life fucked up if y'all think dat bitch beating me." she added.

"ian nun of them small bitches she be fighting, im the real deal." cuban continued. "that bitch is not fucking with me." she ranted.

"i'm off dis tho." she said before ending the live.

sky handed booka back his phone. "where the fuck this bitch come from?" sky was genuinely curious.

"ion really know, they ass really be everywhere with folks we don't fuck with." booka scratched his head.

"they had a couple songs go viral n shit and got some clout." booka told.