TWENTY-NINE

sebastian hayes

.  .  .  .  .  .

A week after the fight with my dad, my injuries are completely healed. I actually have to thank Loïse for that, she was the one who always made sure to keep an eye on it. 

She's in the shower right now, and I'm laying in bed with nothing to do except for fantasizing about her, naked in that shower. I'm rock hard again and fuck, if we would have more time I'd definitely consider handling my hard-on. After that night were we had sex for the first time, we've been going at it way more often. 

At first, it was hard to loosen Loïse up, as she was still nervous about the pain. But after a while, she got more comfortable and it definitely had some results. I recall, the best fucking sex ever. 

This thinking about us fucking really isn't helping with my situation, yet unfortunately, we have to leave in 20 minutes for Dean's birthday party. He turned 21 a couple of days ago. 

Loïse suddenly walks out, a towel wrapped around her wet body. I groan at the sight of her. This is definitely not helping.

"What?", she asks, looking down at herself. 

"You're just making me so fucking horny", I grunt. "If we had time, I'd fuck you right here and now, you know that?"

A sly smile takes onto her lips. 

"Well, we don't have time unfortunately, so I guess it'll have to wait. Help me pick my outfit instead!"

Doing something like picking out her outfit together immediately softens my dick again. God, I hate choosing clothes. They all look the same to me and I couldn't fucking care less what she would wear. I'd even find her attractive in a damn garbage bag. 

"What do we think about this?", she asks, holding up a mint green mid-length skirt with little white flower-patterns. It kind of sticks to her legs when she's wearing it and it has a slit in it on the side, too. 

"Sure", I say, wanting to get this over with. 

"Great! Now, what top? I have this white tube top which would look great, but there's also a white halter top with like, ruffles at the bottom. It's kinda flowy, but would it be too flowy with the skirt? It's more of a tight skirt, yeah, so it wouldn't exactly be too flowy. I can also wear an ordinary white tank top on it... What do you think I should do?"

I raise my eyebrows. She expects me to remember all of the things she just said? She lost me at halter top, I don't even know what to imagine at that. What the fuck is a halter top with ruffles at the bottom?!

"Uh, the first one", I say. 

"Tube top?" I nod my head. I thought that she would return to the bathroom to get changed there, but hell no. The towel drops to the floor before Loïse puts on some panties and a bra. 

"Enjoying the show?", she asks, obviously noticing how I'm checking it all out. 

"I can't really see all of it, maybe you should come do it in front of me instead", I tease. She chuckles softly before putting on the rest of her outfit. 

15 minutes later, she's all done, finally. We can head to the party, that's already begun probably. After the 10 minute drive, we arrive at my dorm, where music is blasting.