10

2022

Melissa and Estela sit in the front row of the stadium. Pablo was unable to get seat in the front row for all his family and her dad (who showed up this morning) so they had to sit away from the two girls.
Melissa had offered Pablo's parents her and Estela's spots, saying how she didn't mind sitting back there and that their his parents and that Estela won't remember this day anyways. But they didn't agree saying that it'll make Pablo happy to see his two girls up their supporting them.
Estela stands up, gripping onto the railing, looking through the gaps of the polls while her mother watches her from her seat.
They both wore Spain number 9 jersey except Stels worse a customized one that said "papi" and Melissa's was in one of Pablo's jerseys.
She sees Estela start waving. She diverts her eyes up to see Pablo waving at her as he warms up.
Pablo laughs before turning back around to Pedri and Ale.
Melissa pulls out her phone and polaroid and takes a few pictures of the boys warming up, the stadium and of Estela.
She was in absolute awe at how pretty the stadium was.
"Mel!" Melissa turns her head to see Sira walking to her.
"Hey!" She stands up greetings the girl with a hug and kiss on each cheek.
"I'm so excited for today! Estela!" Sira says before bending down and Hugging the little girl.
Melissa laughs as the girl's excitement.
"I am too..it's been so long since I've actually been to a game" she tells sira.
"It's going to be so much fun. Us 3 girls are going to be the number 1 cheerleaders" sira jokes.

The two girls sit a talk for a while waiting for the game to start, while Estela stays in the same spot trying to get whoever passes below them attention.

.
.
.

"can you record for me...my hands are shaking" Sira says in a nervous voice.
Melissa nods taking siras phone as Ferran gets set up for a penalty kick.
Estela stands up on the chair next to her pointing while repeating "Mami it's fer" over and over.
"I see him baby" she tells the little girl before clicking record.
Melissa anxiously waits for the kick. Sira grips onto her friends arm and...goal!
Sira and Melissa both starts cheering with happiness.
she hands sira back her phone before she turns to her daughter who looked excited after hearing so many people cheer.
"Did you see that baby?" Melissa says happily as she picks up her daughter and rest her on her hip.
Estela smiles and nods at her mom.
After a couple of more minutes and 1 more goal made from Ferran, Melissa, and sira where yet again on the edge of their seats as they see Spain getting closer to the goal. Estela stands near the railing in amusement as she watches the players run around on the field.
"Gavi...goalll!!!" The announcer yells.
"Mami, papi!!" Estela screams pointing out onto the field.
Sira and Melissa yet again starts cheering.
Melissa holds her hands up to her face as she feels herself getting a little emotional. She's blames them on her motherness.
She watches happily as Pablo runs by their side of the stadium, as points Estela and kisses badge as he runs by.
"Mami! you see?!" Estela says happily as she turns to her mom.
Melissa nods as she smiles widely, her eyes filled with tears of happiness for the boy.
She's a happy crier, don't judge.
For the rest of the game Melissa, Estela and Sira cheered for their team like never before.
The game eventually coming to an end. Spain winning against Costa Rica 7-0.
The 3 girls starts to make their way down to the tunnel. Showing the guards their pass as they start to walk down.
Waiting in the tunnel for Pablo and Ferran to appear. The 3 girl stood anxiously to see the boys.
At the sight of the familiar brunette, Estela lets go of her moms hand and runs over to him. He quickly picks her up, throwing her into the air before catching her then giving her multiple kisses to the cheek.
Melissa rushes over to her boyfriend who excitedly pulls her into a hug. "You played so well Amor, an amazing start to the world cup" Melissa tells him as she kisses the corner of his lips.
Pablo smiles at both girl. "Did you see my celebration? It was for the both of you" he says happily.
Estela giggles at her dad.
Pablo leads the two girls back out onto the field as he had to do a small interview and expect him 'man of the match' award.
Melissa and Estela stood their watching Pablo.
Melissa taking as many pictures as she could for Pablo's family since they couldn't be down here.
"Pablo smile" she tells him, as she pick up the Polaroid camera that was hanging on her neck and snapping a picture of the boy.
The small family starts to head back into the tunnel before Melissa stopped them again.
"Wait! I want a picture of the both of you" she tells Pablo.
Pablo nods at his girlfriend. Carrying his daughter on his hip, he hands her the trophy and tells her to hug it so she wouldn't drop it.
He still rests his hand on the bottom of it as him and the little girl in his arms smile at the blue eyed lady in front of them.
"Perfect" she smiles putting down her phone.
Pablo takes the trophy back from Estela and hands it to Melissa.
"Now I want a picture of you" he tells her, taking her phone out of her hand and quickly snapping a picture of his girlfriend with the red trophy.

He walks over to her, placing a small kiss on her lips before taking her hand and leading them through the tunnel before they separated so he could go change and celebrate with his teammates.

Instagram

melissa.perez

perez

Liked by pablogavi, aurorapaezg and 76 others melissa

melissa.perez: what a wonderful day

comments

pablogavi: that guy is kinda fine
melissa.perez @pablogavi: eh I thought he was kinda mid.
pablogavi @melissa.perez: 😐

aurorapaezg: best experience ever.
melissa.perez @aurorapaezg: 10/10 would recommend a World Cup game.

pedri: we cooked
alejandrobalde @pedri: and ate

A/n: hope y'all like it 😮‍💨