60

2024

"This is heaven" Melissa says after she finishes setting out all the food.
Fermin chuckles as he helps the pregnant girl out.
Soon Pablo makes his way into the kitchen, hand in hand with Estela.
"Go say hi." He tells the little girl as he motions to his friend.
Estela hesitates but wants over to Fermin, giving him a small hug before rushing to sit next to her mom.
Pablo greets his friend and then they both take their seats.
"Estela..I bought you something." Fermin says to the young girl.
Estela's perks up at what he says then she turns to look at her mom and dad.
"What is it?" The blue eyes girl asks her dad's friend.
Melissa puts her chopsticks down and shakes her head. "You can get it after dinner—here!" Fermin cuts off the young mom and pulls out a Woody and Buzz dolls.
Estela hops off the chair and runs around to the boys side and takes the two toys into her hands.
"Buzz and Woody!" She cheers. The two parents watch their daughter happily knowing how much the young girl has recently been obsessed with the Toy Story movies and how she has been begging her parents to by her Buzz and Woody.
"Thank you, Fermin!" The little girl giggles, placing the toys down then gives the blonde boy a hug.
"I love them." She says to him. Fermin happy hugs the little girl back, feeling as if he finally won her over.
"Look!" She says happily showing the dolls to her mom and dad.
Pablo takes the woody from her hand and examines it. "I used to have one." He smiles softly showing it to his fiancee.

.
.
.

After dinner, the small family and Fermin all head to the living room and decide to watch a movie.
"Fermin, do you want to play with me?" Estela asks, standing in front of the blonde guy on the couch.
The smiles widely and nods at her standing up to follow her to her box of toys in the corner, where she pulls out more of her Toy Story toys.
Pablo pulls out his phone and snaps a quick picture of Estala and Fermin.
Melissa smiles widely, a tear falling down her face catching Pablo off guard as he sets his phone down and looks at her worriedly.
"Why are you crying?" He asks settling a hand on her thigh.
She shrugs and wipes her tears and rests her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his as she holds him close.
"This is so cute." Her voice cracks looking over at Fermin and Estela.
It wasn't honestly a big deal but she just thought It was adorable that Fermin would always try so hard to get Estela to like him and now he finally did.

.
.
.

After Melissa small dramatic break down the girl head upstairs to her room feeling tired.
She does get night time routine, changes and gets into bed. The girl winces at the slightest pain in her abdomen but doesn't worry too much about it since the doctor told her that Braxton Hicks are really common during pregnancy, especially to the end of it. She covers herself with the blanket and turns on the TV and she's not sure for how long she gets lost in her show but Pablo walks into the room.
"Estas bien?" He asks walk over to her. She nods and grabs her phone to look at the time. Almost 10 at night.
"Fermin left a bit ago and Estela fell asleep soon after." He says kisses her forehead.
"Is she in her room?" She asks sitting up.
The boy nods and pulls off his shirt before tossing it into his basket and walking over to the bathroom. Soon coming back and getting into bed with his girlfriend.
Melissa moves her hands up to his jaw. "You look so handsome with a beard." Pablo smiles at her words. The boy can't go 2 weeks with a beard because then he gets tired of it and shaves it off but these words might just make it keep it forever.

A/n: short chapter but anyways 3k votes???? TYSM ❤️❤️❤️