trust me

Jimin stared at the ceiling. The night was young but his mind and body both were exhausted. It must have been the single most stressful day of his entire career. As he laid there slowly blinking all he wanted was to be held by Taehyung. These past few days he hadn't given himself the time to think of his husband but he wondered what his husband thought of the entire drama of the day. Did he believe them? He picked up his phone and scrolled through his wedding photos, those were the only photos of them together. Taehyung's face was stone cold in most the photos but to Jimin he was the most handsome man that day. Even to this date no body made his heart go crazy like Taehyung could. Tears slipped from his eyes again why did it have to be like this? How long must he suffer? He wipped off his tears and turned his screen off. Tomorrow he was going to meet his investor and he wanted to look presentable because they had quite literally saved his career and he was beyond thankful.

The next day he promised his team to get as much of a big budget as he could and headed to meet the investors. He was aware of the cameras following him and he putt his TV face on and knocked on the door of the conference room.

"Come in"

A female voice answered.

Jimin slowly pushed the controller on his wheelchair allowing himself in. He smiled at the young woman standing.

"Hello Mr Park I am Cherry and this is my boss..."

That is when Jimin notice that the chair at the head of the table that was facing the wall had a person on it. The chair slowly rotated reviling the man...or should we say his husband..

"...Kim Taehyung from the 'Feeble games' we hope for a happy cooperation.."

Jimin's words were stuck in his throat.. this man had the audacity to stand infront of him after what he did? Was this some kind of a sick joke? Jimin felt his breath quicken and was sure he was going to start hyperventilating. He fisted his hands reminding himself that there were still cameras around. For the wellbeing of his team he needed the money and so he forced himself to smile pushing his rage down his stomach.

" Hello Mr. Kim...hello cherry thank you for having me..."

The entire meeting Taehyung didn't say a word, Cherry did all the talking all he did was try to burn a hole on Jimin's face by staring at him. Finally the papers were signed and Jimin shook Cherry's hands. He glanced at his husband gave him a curt nod and out of the room he was.

"I'll go to the toilet..."

He excused himself from the camera crew and bolted towards the toilet, his feelings threating to overflow. He reached the bathroom and threw up all the content of his stomach. Disgusting, he felt disgusting by the way Taehyung looked at him, how many others had he looked at in the same way.. maybe after he left there was a new person warming his bed everyday..or worse was is always Junghoon.

His mind buzzed with the sound from the audio file he was sent. Moans and grunts and the same name being called over and over again.. Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook..

Jimin shut his eyes and closed his ears with his hands desperately trying to stop the sounds from invading his mind. He went to the sink and dumped a handful of water on his face again and again. It was clear Jimin was loosing his mind. It was actually surprising how long he had prevailed. He didn't know if he had forgotten to lock the door or Taehyung had some other way of sneaking it but he felt and arm wrapped around him as he was frantically washing his face.

"I am so disgusting to you now...?"

A soft voice spoke in his ears and Jimin went berserk. He turned around and pushed Taehyung away and started hitting his chest with all his might which was much considering his state of mind..

"You fucker...you motherfucker... disgusting piece of shit..how dare you how dare you.."

After a while he calmed down and cried harder..

"Why would you do that...I thought you were...was this your way of taking revenge..."

"I...I really really wouldn't have...if it was earlier I would have have not...but you said you want...you want to give us a chance...you bastrad...you said we could try...you gave me hope and than you break my heart..."

Taehyung patiently waited giving his husband the time he needed.

"I hate you...I really really hate you..."

Jimin cried harder and Taehyung was afraid he would faint because of how slurred his speech was...

"Jimin..."

He tried to cup Jimin's face but was pushed away...

"You need to listen to me...Jimin please..."

"Get away... don't touch me.."

"Ok ok I won't touch you but can you listen to me."

Taehyung said putting his hand up to show his surrender.

Jimin looked at Taehyung kneeling on the  bathroom floor without a sound. It wasn't like he could just dash out of there Taehyung was blocking the entry way so he had no choice but to listen to his husband's explanations.

"I was drugged.."

Taehyung always thought it was strange how drunk he was that day only after two glasses when usually he had a heavy tolerance. So he went back and checked the CCTV and saw what looked like Junghoon spiking his drink. It was already past 24 hours so he couldn't do a drug test to see what drugs were used but he was sure he was drugged because he couldn't remember anything from that night. He even doubted if he actually had sex.

"Don't lie..."

"I am not I have prove..I can show you the footage...and truly I am not sure what he told you but I doubt any of it is true.."

"It is true...you fucked him while calling for Jungkook..I have the audio recording...I I.."

It looked like Jimin was about to have another episode... Taehyung cautiously approached him... cupping his face..

"Look at me Jimin... please I beg you..trust me on this ok...I really am sorry... I'll prove to you...I am meeting him tomorrow and I'll make him confess everything...I will prove my innocence.."

Prove innocence... promise me

Jungkook's faint voice rang in Jimin's ears. He had promised Jungkook to prove his innocence.

Jimin was in a daze and when he came out of it Taehyung was gone.