PaRt FuCkInG 22

Hello guys, I'm feeling better, and I hope that I'll be working on more.

Simon pov

My eyes were widening when I saw him, my ex. How are you alive? You're supposed to be dead. He started to laugh hard and loud. You thought you could get rid of me. Simon, Simon, you silly little boy, you could never get rid of me. He lifted my chin up, making me stare into his eyes. But how do you die? I started to make a deal with the devil, sweetheart. He pulled me closer and smelled my hair. You still smell so good. (Sorry, this guy is very obsessed with you.) I pulled my head away from him, which caused him to growl and grab my face. Yours is mine and only mine. I don't care about that strange ghost guy.

Danny's pov

I wake up to an empty bed. "Simon? I get up and look around; his clothes are missing. "Did he get into a trail? I look at the time. It's not time yet. ' Did he go back to the camp? I get up and get dressed in my red devil outfit before heading out of my cabin and starting to look around. I was looking around until I spotted Dwight. Dwight. This caused him to jump and look at me. Yes, ghostface? He backed up a bit. "Is Simon over on your side? He shakes his head and says, No, he hasn't been here since yesterday when you took him. I scratched my head and started to walk back to the killer side. "Hey Amanda, she turns around and faces me with her mask on. "Yes?" Simons, not here or at the survivor camp," she tilts her head. Well, that's weird. This place isn't too big, and the trails haven't started yet. Let's go asking around. I nodded my head.

Time skip: They asked all the killers, and no one has seen him. "We only have 30 minutes until the trails start; we need to go to the other side of the camp to ask the survivors We started to head there, but once we got there, Kate ran up to use with a panic, "Have you seen Simon? He's not here. We both shook our heads. No, we haven't. We were coming over here to ask you'll''She started to panic more. Well, I looked in his cabin, and he's not there. What do we do? I sighed. "We have to wait for the trials to start and hope one of us sees him. Kate makes sure the survivors see him to make sure to send him my way, ok? She nodded and headed to the campfire to tell the others. Me and Amanda started to head back to our side, hoping Simon was there, but again, he wasn't there. Dammit, where is h-? I was cut off by Wesker coming up to me. Danny, there is a letter at your cabin waiting for you. I didn't see who put it, but they didn't look like there was a killer. I thanked him and headed to my cabin to get the note. Once I got there, I opened the note, and it read, "You'll never see him again. Danny is mine, and mine only. It shows a picture of Simon tied to a chair, looking down. Fuck," I run to Frank and the others. Guys, are we able to keep survivors in our realms? Frank looked at me and said, No, you can go in there together, but a survivor can only be in there for about 5 hours. I started to think, Do you think the entity heard this? Susie looked at Frank and said, It's the entity; it probably doesn't care and is feeding off the fear and sadness of Simon. I groaned. This is strange; how am I supposed to know who it is? I crossed my arm and said, What if we get everyone here and see who hasn't come and bam? I looked at Amanda and said, That's not half bad. I'll get the survivors, and you'll get the killers. We will all meet up at the lake. They nodded and headed away. I started to walk to the other side, and I saw Kate. Kate, get all the survivors and follow me to the lake. She nodded and called out, "Everyone here now! They all started to come, but some stopped when they saw me. " What is he doing here? This isn't his side. Nea said, "Shut it, Nea. I need all of you to come to the lake. It's an emergency. Some started to follow, but others tried to stay back. Listen, someone is in trouble, and I need your help. Yes, I know a killer asking for help, but just come. The ones that decided to stay started to follow me to the lake.

We got to the lake, and some people started to freak out because of the other killers. Don't worry, they won't hurt you, because if they try, the entity will punish us. I looked around and saw Amanda. Ok, no, we are all here. I'll tell you why I collected you. I paused and took a long breath. Simon is missing. I was with him last night, but once I woke up, he was gone. I checked everywhere, and he was nowhere to be found. Feng came up front. Do you think he got out? I thought about what she said: No, there's no way. How would he get out if none of us could, but the entity would never allow it? If you guys find anything, come to me or Kate. They nodded, and everyone started to go back to their camp. I went up to Kate and said, "It's just so weird; he's nowhere to be found. I was sad that I missed Simon, but I was frustrated because he could be hurt. Danny, it's going to be okay; we will find him. She patted my back and then headed to her side. Dammit," I sat down, looking up. "Where are you, Simon?"

Simons pov

It's been hours since I've seen my ex, Ryan (ew, sorry if your name is Ryan; I know someone with the name Ryan and he's a bitch). He hasn't fed me or given me water, but he did allow me to stay in this small room, but I have a chain on my leg that's attached to the wall, and it's heavy as hell. " How is he still alive? He died in jail. Did the Enity somehow bring him back to life? Do the others know I'm gone? I thought about it for a while and started to shed some tears because I was all alone with no one stuck in this place with my crazy ex, who loves me to death and won't ever let me go.

I heard a door open, meaning he was back. "I'm back," I heard him say as he entered the room with something in his hands. I got you some food dice; you must be hongry. He smiled as he sat next to me. "Now you're going to eat this food, or you will be punished. He smiled once more, and I nodded my head as I took the food. It was oatmeal and some water, and I started to eat it. It was dry, but fuck it, I was hungry, so I ate it slowly. Once I was done, he took the dish and walked out of the room to God knows where. And then he came back and started to unlock me. "Now be a good boy and don't run, ok? " OK." I got up and stood next to him once he looked away. I shoved him to the ground, making his head hit it, and ran. "Fuck fuck FUCK." I was running and looking around in this unknown area. Simon," I quickly hid. "You can't hide from me, Simon."

Quick pause This is one of Ryan's perks.

Main ability

"You can hide. He can track your footprints and find you. Has a cool-down of 9 minutes or one

Perks

Quote: I'll always find you, my love, no matter where you go."

"Where are you? Once you make any loud sound (fast vault), you scream out loud for about three seconds. Has a 40-second cool-down

Quote: "Make those pretty sounds for me."

I see you. If you fall from a great height, your arua is highlighted for 20 seconds. Cool down for 60 seconds.

Quote: "You can't escape from me."

"You can't run forever. If you get hit, you get the broken states for about 20 seconds."

Quote: "You'll never get away from me."

Ok back

I heard him getting closer and closer until he stopped right in front of where I was hiding. I thought he was going to open the locker, but instead he walked away, or so I thought. Once I opened the door, he grabbed me and pulled me closer. Oh, you thought you could get away from me, love; you'll never get away from me."' he smiled as he started to pull me to a different room that has a bed and many other things. 'This looks like a place I know' "Do you remember this, Simon? He smiled as he and I looked around. "This is where I took your virginity. I frowned at the thought that it wasn't pleasant at all; he was too rough, and he would let me go home after it. He shoved me to the bed. "Now since you thought it would be funny to run its tail for a punishment," he said. He locked the door, and I started to panic, knowing what was coming for me.

Warning: This is not consent; this is rape. Please skip if you don't like it; this should be the only time this is included in the book.

He came up to me and forced my pants down. No, please, I don't want this. I started to cry at the thought of him touching me. "You need to be punished, Simon. You need to be taught about who owns you and your body. He smiled wickedly as he took down my pants. You're going to love this. He continued to touch my cock by rubbing up and down slowly. With his other hand, he started to lick his fingers before he shoved them in my mouth. "You're not as tight as you used to be; it's because of that slut, Danny, he growled as he pulled out his fingers and started to pull down his pants. I'll show you who owns you. As he was about to put his cock in my hole, there was a bang. Dammit, it seems like they found us. He pulled up his pants and walked away.

ITS END

Once he walked away, I got up, put my pants back on, and ran out of the room, making sure I didn't see Ryan. "SIMON" I heard someone say I kept running till I saw Danny. I was so happy. "DANNY" I screamed, which caused him to turn around. He ran up to me and hugged me. I'm so happy I found you." We hugged and wouldn't let go. Well, well, it seems like the slut found my baby." We turned around and saw Ryan holding a gun pointed at us.

aNothing ClIfFhAnGeR, lol. Let's see what happens to them.