TianDou Royal Palace

It was the day when Ning Yuexi would join others on the journey to the far north. Ning Fengzi let her prepare enough warm clothes and gave a list of treasures along with three disciples who would follow her on the journey.

One of them was the auxiliary soul master whose martial soul was seven treasure glazed tile pagoda. The other two were assault system soul masters.

When Ning Yuexi joined with Xu Shaoyan and the others, she found that their team only had eight members. Xu Shaoyan only took Xie Yue, Yan, and Hu Leina with him.

Hu Leina asked, "Xixi, are you only taking three disciples? "

"Well, three is enough. After all, there are too many dangers and it’s not suitable to take more people with us." Yuexi replied after introducing the other three.

"Let's get going, we have to be there on time." Xie Yue proposed. Yan also nodded, "Yes! Yes! Let's go!"

The journey to the far north was very long and exhausting. The temperature gradually began to fall. After reaching the border of the far north, the temperature was already below zero degrees.

This time the ruin was located on the outskirts of the far north. It is said to be an outskirt, but people had to enter the middle zone of the far north. The temperature was way too low for normal people, but the soul master could still endure it.

Very far away from them, in Tianduo Royal Palace, Emperor Xue Ye sat on his throne looking at his ministers.

The one standing beside him was a young man about seventeen years old, Crown Prince Xue Qinghe.

"Father emperor, the Royal Academy has already set off with more than twenty students. Among them, Yu Tianheng from Blue Lightning Tyrannous Sect, and Dugu Yan, the granddaughter of Poison Douluo are also going." Xue Qinghe reported with a calm tone.

Emperor Xue Ye nodded, "It's about time. Qinghe you are doing quite well. It seems it was a wise decision to hand over management of the academy to you."

"Everything is all that Father Emperor taught me." Xue Qinghe was very modest and knew his position. That's why the emperor liked him to be the crown prince.

"Qinghe is good." Emperor sighed, "It would have been nice if Xue Beng could be like you. Alas!"

"Father emperor, fourth brother is just playing, he is still young."

The emperor was pleased to hear that. After all, the emperor was very scheming. After the death of his two princes, he was very vigilant. The crown prince was the one who got the most benefits, so the emperor held doubts about him. Even if he was showing the world how much he values the crown prince, he didn’t want to give all his powers to the crown prince at all.

The two princes died, who knew when someone would try to kill him? So he held onto powers and didn’t give the crown prince important powers.

"Well, the court is dismissed."

After returning to his own palace, the crown prince sneered.

"That old man really has a complicated mind. I wish I could just poison him directly. The mission would be smooth and I don’t have to waste my time here."

"Be patient young miss, the time hasn’t arrived yet. The Wuhun hall would not make a move so early." A voice rang from nowhere.

Xue Qinghe calmed down. He sat down and started going over the reports on his table.

"I don't know what that Xue Xing and Xue Beng are up to?" He raised the corner of his lips. "Elder Si Long, do you know anything about Dugu Bo?"

"I know something. A year ago, he broke through the title but unfortunately, his timing was bad. Both his son and daughter-in-law died. Leaving only his granddaughter Dugu Yan."

Xue Qinghe raised an eyebrow, "Died? How?"

"The rumors say it's the spirit hall behind the scenes. But the Tiandou empire has a hand in this matter. But Xue Xing suppressed all the voices and washed away all the evidence. So, Poison Douluo is still very loyal to him."

"Oh? This uncle of mine really has some brushes when it comes to this disgusting stuff. Elder Si Long, do you think Dugu Bo will be a threat in the future?" Qinghe knocked his fingers on the wooden table rhythmically.

"Very strong field control. But very weak at other parts. Can be a disaster in a war. But other than that not much."

Xue Qinghe sighed again, "Seems like I have to work harder."

In the world of snow, Ning Yuexi's team finally reached the marked place. There were already some groups of people waiting there. Some light a fire, some made tents to rest.

Xie Yue also proposed to make one for their team and quickly got engaged in it. The tent was very large and could easily shelter their team.

"Hey, how long will it take to open?" Yan complained. As a fire and earth attributed soul master, this icy place was really restraining him a lot.

"Tomorrow." Xu Shaoyan replied while trying to light a fire.

"Then how long will we stay there?"

"Who knows? I heard it can take a month to the shortest and a few years at the longest. There was a record in Wuhun Hall library that once a person even stayed in the ruin about 3 years." this time Hu Leina replied. As a disciple of the pope, she had the right to study some books in the library. And among all of them, Hu Leina was the one with the highest knowledge, as she studied the mist.

"What? Three years? Isn’t that cruel enough? To live in uncertainty? Woah." A disciple from the seven treasure glazed tile sect exclaimed.

"But opportunities are given to whoever is prepared. There will be many opportunities and to be able to practice there will surely enhance our strength and cultivation."

Ning Yuexi only thought that if she had to live there for about three years, didn’t that mean she had to live without system help for three years? That would be a very tough thing. But once she could be self-reliant, the future would be smooth.