Chapter 27

Theo and I were frozen in time. Here and now on my brown leather couch.

He had picked me up into his arms effortlessly, walking me over from the recliner and gently laying me down upon the couch beneath him, kissing me.

I held my arms around his neck, kissing him back, curving my hips toward him as the weight of him throbbed against me.

Our breathing thickened. Our tongues intertwined.

Theo stood on his knees over me and peeled the black t-shirt away from his beautiful skin. I peeled off mine, exposing the black bra I had hoped he would find and want to take off. Theo licked and sucked at the skin of my neck and chest, hovering over me. Taking his time to show me how much he wanted me.

"I want to kiss. Every. Single. Inch of you," he said against my skin and kissed it between each word and breath.

Everything felt so natural and right. It was kismet, as if I was born to love him.

Theo and I helped pull off the rest of each other's clothes. He bit his bottom lip as he saw my breasts for the first time.

I bit mine when I saw the rest of him, too. I climbed onto him as he sat erect on my couch. I straddled him the way I'd always wanted to, my knees bent. My body was ready to take in his warmth for the very first time. Theo turned me on so much, I dripped down my legs for him.

I'll never forget the way it felt the first time he stroked his long fingers between my legs. I trembled and immediately grabbed the length of him, hard against his leg. He shuddered and nipped at my skin like I'd struck a nerve with him.

Our bodies writhed and radiated off each other. I was riding the waves of his fingers stroking me inside and out, and he was raising his hips ready for me to pull him in.

And I did.

I lowered myself onto the length of him, and he let out a long, pleasure-filled gasp against my ear. He pulled me tighter to him and laid back as I kissed his neck and ground my hips against his, up and down over and over again.

Theo was everything I'd imagined he'd be and more. He was much thicker than I thought he'd be. I immediately melted against him as he breathed into my breasts, licking and kissing at them in between breaths.

I cradled his head to me and threw my head back with a pleasure I never knew I could have with someone. Ever.

Theo was so aroused, he ended up shoving me over onto the couch. "I want to be deeper inside you," he said into my ear and rolled my hips up higher to his as he pushed further into me, giving me chills and fever all at the same time.

I let out a whimper and bit at his hand next to my head. It hurt a little, him breaking into me like that. But it was absolutely what I needed from him. That reaffirming chemistry. That passion I knew I saw in his eyes for me.

I swear, the neighbors should have called the cops the way we sounded in that living room together. We were so loud the dogs of the neighborhood should have been howling.

I loved the way his body flexed and tensed in my hands as he made love to me. The intense look in his eyes as he stared into me. The sweat dripping off his forehead onto me. The way he dug his fingers into my hips as he was reaching near a climax. Me reaching mine. I shuddered and shook and felt the walls of me closing in tightly around him.

He stiffened and grit his teeth until he finally withdrew from me, and fell back in time to catch the mess of himself. The mess I had turned him into.

Theo sat at my feet, holding himself and gaping wide-eyed at me, sweating and red in color from head to toe. He had given me all he had, and it was more than enough to give me more fantasies about him for weeks, not that I didn't have any before.