Head Of The Family

In the village, Y/N was in a room working on something on the table. Soon, the door knocked, and Y/N turned to the door's direction.

Y/N: Doors open.

The door opened with Sienna walking through the door looking to see Y/N, who was working on something.

Sienna: Hey Fido, the fight is about to begin.

Y/N turned around and looked at Sienna.

Y/N: Why do you keep calling me that. I mean, I know that you're a cat and all.

Sienna: I'm not some cat! I'm a rare kind of Faunes! I'm a tiger! Not some common house cat.

Sienna immediately stopped yelling at Y/N, took a deep breath, and talked to him calmly.

Sienna: Anyway, the reason why I hold some hostility towards you is simple, I don't trust you. I don't trust anyone anymore.

Y/N: Listen, I understand you don't trust anyone for what happened to you, but you seem to trust Lucy.

Sienna looked down for a moment and then looked back to Y/N.

Sienna: Lucy is different. I helped raise her when her parents passed away, and when her brother just pushed her out of his life.

Y/N: I feel for her. As for her brother, I think he's a piece of crap.

Sienna soon chuckled after hearing that comment.

Sienna: You have no idea. Anyway what are you working on?

Y/N soon showed Sienna what he had on the table.

Sienna: A driver?

Y/N: It's called the illusion driver. I thought if Atlas was going to make some poor replicas of my drivers, maybe they should have a taste of a real Kamen Rider. 

Sienna soon had a smile on her face as she saw how happy Y/N was.

Sienna: You truly are an odd one. 

Elsewhere

Ruby was in bed sleeping in a room. As she was sleeping she woke up, and soon found herself in her old room in Beacon. 

Ruby: What? Why am I back in Beacon?

The door to her room began to knock. Ruby got out of her bed and ready herself as she opened the door. As soon as she opened it she saw her mother waiting for her on the other side of the door.

Ruby: Mom?!

Summer shook her head no and soon walked in the room and took a seat on the bed as she looked at Ruby.

Summer(?): I'm not you mother Ruby Rose. 

Ruby: Then why do you look like her.

Summer(?): I look like her because I thought this was the best form that we may talk and so that you may listen. If this form doesn't work.