Episode 10

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Bang

And it was the third officer of the day that Taehyung decided to punish himself. Reason being only one.

Y/n.

The ordinary village girl which managed to infatuate him with in days by her sparkling doe eyes and modest nature.

He've seen girls with better bodies and sexual appeal, ready to get on their knees at his one gesture.

A man of power, influence, sway and wealth with such commendable looks could be desirable for any woman.

And he believed that he could also allure this doe eyed virgin in one way or another.

But alas.

He himself mistakenly handed his infatuation to another commander.

One part of him doesn't even want to regret it. And want to consider it a mere remorse. A remorse of not even being able to take a taste of the new toy.

But was she a mere pash for him? How could a mere pleasure toy make him this restless as she did?

The officers dragged the man's body out while Taehyung threw away the papers in his hand over the desk.

A lady officer in her uniform came inside the camp at the same time, watching all the important papers over the floor.

Deciding upon minding her own business, she placed the set of guns she was asked to deliver.

"Commander Jang sent these guns as a present sir.", she informed while Taehyung finally lifted up his gaze at her.

A girl with a very ordinary appearance but utmost manners and capabilities.

She was about to turn around when the voice from the back stopped her.

"Did I ask you to leave?"

She immediately turned back.

"No sir."

"Come here.", she hesitated listening to his words as she was also aware of the amount of officers the dictator had shot since the morning.

Dragging her feet closer, she stood in front of him with her eyes down on the floor.

A gasp of shock left her mouth when he suddenly held her by her arm before pulling her over his lap.

"S-Sir....", she was startled.

"I'm m-married sir.", her plead was unheard by him as he suddenly held her hair by the roots of her scalp making her wince in pain.

"On your knees."

The girl cried as her eyes moved to the camp door which was not even locked. Anyone could barge in.

Even her own husband.

.......

She chocked and cried while he held her by her hair, deepthroating her.

"Sir, can I come in?", a masculine voice came from outside and the girl's eyes widened as she realized that it's her husband.

She looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes but he didn't seem to give a fck.

"If you stopped then I would burry your husband alive.", her eyes closed as tears of defeat rolled down them.

"Come in."