Teen Pregnancy 3 - Jaden Walton

Someone requested part 3, but I don't remember who

Age: You- 17 years old / Jaden- 17 years old / Noah (1 years old & 3 months) (15 months)

Months later

You walk towards the baseball field where Jaden should be practicing. You only came to bring him, his lunch that he forgot at home. You see him talking with his teammates.

"Look, Noah, it's daddy." You look at the one-year-old and pointing towards Jaden, who was drinking water from his bottle that he bought with him. "Go say hi to papa." You put him down, but hold him by his tiny hand to help him walk. Jaden's lunch in the other hand. Noah can't walk by himself yet, but with help he can walk a little.

"Dada!" Noah yells, excitedly, walking as fast as his tiny feet can allow him. Jaden looks up and sees his son, aka his little partner in crime, heading towards him with the mother of said child next to him.

"Buddy!" Jaden mimicked his child's enthusiasm. He lifts him up, getting a squeal, almost like a laugh, out of him. "You came to visit me?" Noah smiles, showing his four baby teeth.

"Ya!" You giggle at how he pronounced the word.

"Hey." Jaden pecks your lips once you stand in front of him. "What are you doing here?" You wordlessly hold up the bag with his lunch. He face palms, "I knew I forgot something."

"Yo, Jaden, yo wife bring you lunch?" One of Jaden's teammates teases him.

"Get out of here." He waves his teammate off. Jaden suddenly thinks of something. "Hey--" He grabs your attention. "-- remember when Noah said his first word."

"Of course I remember, Jaden, It happened last week"

*Flashback to a week ago*

"c'mon on, Noah, say dada."

"No, say mama."

You and Jaden start arguing over what Noah's fist word will be. The child gets overwhelmed and yells.

"Stop!"

You and Jaden both immediately stop and look from Noah to each other.

"Did he just—" You pause, pointing at Noah.

"Yeah, I think he did."

*Flashback over*

"That was an interesting day."

"It really was."

"Jaden, come on!" His coach yells, getting him attention.

"Well, looks like you got to go back, champ." You say, picking up Noah in your arms, resting him on your hip.

"Yep, but I'll see you at home." You nod, pecking his lips and pulling back to allow Jaden to say bye to his son. "And I'll definitely be seeing you later." He hands him back to you, getting his lunch from your other hand. "I love you both, so much." Jaden kisses your and Noah's head.

"We love you too, bub." You look at your baby, who was looking at his dad walking away. "Shall we go home?"

505 words

Yayy!!! Finally finished this! Sorry for taking so long to post, I had writer's block.

Remember: I love y'all! 💗 Stay hydrated and eat well. Proud of you for waking up today.

Request imagines you would like to see.