Chapter 17

A/N: Sorry guys, I just moved into my college dorm, but here's a spicy chapter for you ;)

     Later that day we went back to my fathers house and discussed with him that I would be moving back. The Cullens decided to help me move back in along with Jacob who disapproved, but kept calm for me. My father was happy I was back, and told my mother that I'd be living with him permanently. She was mad since she didn't have me to clean her house, but I didn't care. I was home. I had also told my father that Jacob and I are back together and we're going to stay together. He approved of it wholeheartedly, and supported us no matter what. I spent my last month of summer with Jacob in Forks, and was able to transfer back into FHS for my senior year. Some nights when my father was out, I would have Jacob with me in my room and we would just watch movies, play video games, and hang out. One of our favorite things to do was watch the stars out from my bay window and just be happy we're together again.

     One night, my father was out working, and Sam's pack was leading my dad's squad further away from the reservation. None got hurt thank god. But either way, Jacob appeared outside my window and threw rocks to get my attention like usual. I smiled and walked over to open the window where he saw me, and climbed up the tree beside the window. He jumped into my room and gave me the biggest hug.

     "I missed you." he said smiling.

     "I missed you, too." I laughed.

     He parted and gave me a kiss. We then laid together on my bed, and watched a movie. While we laid there his hand was holding my thigh by my knee and didn't dare to go further up, unless I wanted to. And it was one of those nights where I wanted it to.

     "I missed you so much," he said, looking at his hand, "I thought about you from the moment I woke up to the moment I would fall asleep."

     He began to rub my thigh in gentle circles. I giggled from excitement and I told him I did the same. I felt the grip of his hands tighten a little more. He lifted his hand up from my thigh and he gave me a concerned smile. He cleared his throat and eventually broke the silence.

     "Is this okay?" Jacob stopped rubbing my thigh.

     "No, no it's okay. You can keep going." I nervously laughed.

     "Do you need a helping hand here?" Jacob returned to soothing my skin.

     I looked down, smiling, and although his hands were very large and coarse, he still maintained a gentle grip on me. I nodded and pushed myself a little closer to him. I watched Jacob's hand go up my thigh just a little bit more, and he started drawing circles with his fingers. I squirmed a bit and I felt his breath near my neck.

     "I'll always be gentle with you, Y/N. I won't hurt you, I promise." he stated, brushing his lips against my neck.

     Jacob's hand slipped underneath my shirt, and I felt him tighten his grip on my hip. He pulled himself on top of me slowly, leaned down, and gave me a kiss on the lips. He started to breathe more heavily, and his other hand reached down to my inner thigh. I wrapped my arms around Jacob and pushed him closer to me. He started kissing me in longer interludes, and I felt his hips push up against mine. As he kissed me, my hands ran through his hair in pleasure. He started rubbing my inner thigh and his tongue gently slipped out when he kissed me. I returned the favor by opening my lips a bit more and letting him into me, and he began breathing coarsely. I shuddered and let out a soft moan. He pushed his hips deeper into mine, and I could feel him through his pants. His hands moved up and down my ribs and moved to my waist, and he pulled me up from my lying position and I sat upright on his hips.