A love story 1/2

Requested by panda_heart_07 hope you like it, will update the next half soon.
_______________________________________

Riya Varma, a very silent and introverted girl, is in her 10th grade. Coming from a strict household, Riya is treated strictly and is told to stay away from people who are a bad influence.

Riya's family is a joint family consisting of her brother Ashwin, her parents, and her father's sister's family. Her aunt, who is her father's sister, lives abroad.

They have a son named Ram, who studies abroad and lives with his father. At this point, Ramya, Riya's aunt, was also supposed to go, but she wanted to stay in the big mansion and enjoy all the luxury.

Ramya is a greedy woman who wants to enjoy her brother's earnings. Riya's mother, Sheela, is also an introvert and doesn't speak much.

So, Ramya is the one who rules the mansion, even though Sheela has the responsibility. Ramya plays the role of the mansion owner.

Riya's father is the biggest businessman in Mumbai. He owns a lot of money and property. This is another reason why Riya is introverted.

Riya wasn't allowed to befriend people from lower social classes or go outside during her childhood. Now, she attends lectures in her class and has two friends who are also from wealthy families and are top students.

After class, Riya goes home with her driver. She studies the material from today's class and continues with her routine the next day. Her brother also studies in the same school, in the 12th grade.

One day, Riya went to the school garden to relax. She was engrossed in her reading when suddenly, she heard her brother's voice calling her, almost shouting her name.

She turned towards the sound and just in time, a cricket bat swiftly blocked a ball from hitting her face. Riya, now aware of her situation, looked at the person who saved her. It was a boy around her age or maybe older, with a smile on his face.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Sorry, our friends accidentally hit the ball towards you," he asked with a worried expression, causing Riya to simply nod her head.

" Damn riya are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere, if you get hurt then mom is gonna kill me" Ashwin came running towards his sister and checked her. Riya's mother loves her so much that she does for Ashwini too but Riya is special for her so if she gets hurt Sheela would become emotional.

" I'm okay Bhai thanks to him, " Riya said pointing her finger.

" Arjun? Thanks man, I really own you. And by the way meet my little sister Riya varma, " Ashwin introduces her to Arjun who is shocked to know that Ashwin as a sister.

" Dud you never told me you had a sister that was a cute one studying in our school, "

" And I'm Arjun Gupta your brother's only best friend, and your senior. Tell me if anyone troubles you, " he said ruffling riya's hair.

Riya blushed a little but managed to hide her face with her books and nodded her head.

" Okay we are gonna continue our play now bye, " he said and walked away from there with her brother to play cricket.

And from then she started to see Arjun regularly. She found out that becoming a circket player is Arjun's dream and he is working for it very hard.

She would go to the playground just to see him play cricket and she now because fan of circket. Arjun and Riya became close to eachother.

Riya now started to talk with him. Riya is a very shy person so at beginning she was very hesitant to talk with him but Arjun was an easy going person.