forbidden obsession: fiancee's sister 2/3

"What meera?," he asked, she pointed him to let go of her...

And he did...

Anything related to him will make him go nuts.

She struggled to breathe, once she was stable she said, " we can't find meera,"

His eyes are red with clenching his teeth he asked her again.

"What do you mean you can't find meera?!," aanya flinched badly at his tone.

Though it's not the first time, his voice still holds so much power which can make people Shiver in heat.

"She is gone," Aanya said before handing him the letter meera wrote with shivering hands.

He immediately grabbed the letter and started to read it.

I'm sorry for loving devansh ji, I'm sorry that because my mom was dead, I'm sorry for everything I have done, I'm sorry for being born.

Be not being in your life will definitely not bring any misary towards you guys. So I decided to let go everything and everyone.

Including my love, I can't force my love right? I don't know how to tell you all about this but, I think I need to live a life.

Where people don't hate me and call me curse. I think I too have a right to breathe freely without suffocation.

I was still living with you all thinking one day devansh ji will understand my feelings and accept me but no he took think I'm same.

He was just pitying me and foolish me throught the he also loves me.

I'm sorry everyone, you won't be seeing me again thank you for whatever you have done to me, you all teached me the a lesson.

Good bye...

His hands trembled reading the letter his breath got heavy he was about to run from room to find Meera but aanya stopped him.

"Where are you going?," aanay asked with stren voice.

"My meera, she, I have to find her," he said with broken voice.

"And?," Anaya asked.

"I will bring her here," he said.

"So that your mother can make her life more hell!?," Anaya shouted at him this time on his face.

"I love her so much! You made her far from me by threatening me to stay away from Meera,"

"And like a fool I followed you like an idiot!!! Only if I was not this selfish and foolish then today she would have not been suffering!,"

"Because of your bloody mother!!!,"

When Anaya was a kid she would take care of Meera, she didn't had any vengeance or hate towards baby meera.

She loves her like no other.

But everything turned upside down when devansh entered the picture.

His possessiveness towards Meera made him a maniac he didn't let anyone play with her he only wants her to play with him.

Even in School he would threaten guys and girls to not come near her this is one of the major reason no one talks with meera and let her be alone

Why did he do it?

Because once someone enters her life she might not give him attention and he didn't like this thought.

So he made sure to not let anyone near.