41-50

Chapter 41. The twelve mango bosses did a great job! ...

Gu Qingxian came to the community address given by her brother early in the morning and waited downstairs.

She could have found the specific house number directly, but now in the modern world, people should try their best to abide by the law. Breaking into a private house or something would not sound good.

Based on the information given by her brother and her spiritual energy tracking, Gu Qingxian quickly waited for reporter Li Meng who was out.

Li Meng was suddenly stopped while walking on the road. She had just done something wrong and shouted bluffingly: "Who are you! What are you doing!"

Gu Qingxian had already put a cover on her surroundings, and no one could see them now.

She smiled slightly and said politely: "I'm looking for you mainly to ask if you have made any unverified remarks on the Internet."

Li Meng was panicking, how could this person know that she was using a trumpet? thing? !

She didn't dare to confront him, so she cursed "crazy" and turned to leave, but her feet felt like they were nailed to the ground and she couldn't move a step away.

Gu Qingxian still smiled very gently: "Don't leave in a hurry, let's have a good chat."

Li Meng looked at her uncontrollably, and the other party said lightly, "Reporters must tell the truth," and her eyes suddenly blurred. One flower and the mind goes blank.

When she came to her senses again, the place in front of her was empty, as if no one had been there at all.

What just happened? !

She covered her chest, feeling extremely flustered. A passing girl thought she was feeling unwell, so she came over and asked with concern: "What's wrong with you?"

"Go away!"

Li Meng subconsciously knocked her hand away. The kind-hearted girl rolled her eyes and left. Who is this? yes!

Gu Qingxian has now left the community and sent screenshots of false information online to Guo Ya.

Guo Ya had just come out of the hospital and was about to go to the TV station. When she received the news, she rubbed her brows in distress.

She only saw the follow-up message this morning. She sent a message to Sister Jing but she hasn't responded yet.

There is indeed a problem with their program. They suddenly came to crack down on fakes. After being lonely, they were messed up by someone who wanted to mess up the rhythm. The boss received a lot of abuse for nothing... After Guo Ya apologized, she said she would definitely give her an explanation.

Gu Qingxian didn't want to make things difficult for her. The little reporter in the middle asked her to push the contact information of the leader.

Zhang Jingjing drove to the TV station. After getting off the car, she looked at her phone and approved the new friend application.

Gu Qingxian didn't talk nonsense, and went straight to the point, saying that the anti-counterfeiting program had caused trouble to her, and the TV station must solve it.

Then she dumped a piece of audio and asked Zhang Jingjing to make his own decision.

Zhang Jingjing held up her wireless earphones and heard a young female voice say: "I am reporter Li Meng. I made many false remarks on the Internet yesterday, inciting netizens to abuse the fruit boss and the TV station for malicious hype..." Zhang Jingjing frowned, Li