141-155

Chapter 141. A bowl of lobster noodles#Can be packed but don't fight#After

surviving the thunderstorm safely, Gu Qingxian knew that she still had a long way to go, so she no longer tied her hands and feet and began to show her talents. In addition to the restaurant that was about to open, various Factories are being prepared.

Sheng Jinhuai also had a lot of things to do of his own, and some documents had to be signed in person. He started to go out, and his assistant took him to various places to discuss cooperation.

Anyone who meets him will inevitably notice his legs.

All regretful.

The once rising star in the shopping mall has now become a star that has fallen to the ground. His ability is still convincing, but he is still incomplete.

When a young kid from a wealthy family is lectured by an adult and told to imitate Sheng Jinhuai, the younger generation will retort unfailingly - "At least I can use both legs."

It's not that Sheng Jinhuai couldn't hear these sounds, he just pretended not to hear them.

Being able to wake up and live again is already a blessing for him, what more could he ask for?

I just occasionally think that it would be great if I could stand next to Gu Qingxian and walk side by side with her.

The Sheng family was basically under his control. With his grandfather's shares and the trust of some shareholders, the second uncle's family finally couldn't make any splash, and they honestly didn't dare to act like monsters again.

After taking care of the household chores, the shareholders' demands came.

They hold the shares of Sheng Group and work for Sheng, so naturally they want Sheng to make money for them.

Everyone can understand the internal fighting a while ago, but now that things have calmed down, they want to see Sheng Jinhuai give out real money in return.

Sheng Jinhuai did take action. He successfully bid for the land before the car accident. Because of his accident, he had not decided what to do with it. The second uncle was scheming but lacked ability and business acumen. The piece of land surrounded by mountains and rivers was in vain when he got it. He could only come up with such mediocre ideas as building real estate.

The villa area used for retirement care is indeed okay, but City F is not a city that particularly attracts wealthy people to live in. When it comes to retirement care, some first-tier cities in Jiangnan are more suitable.

The rest of the board of directors did not agree with him to build a villa, but they didn't have any better ideas, so they kept putting it off until now.

Now that Sheng Jinhuai has solved other problems, he focuses on this land.

I originally bought this land because I wanted to bid for the next government project and use it as bidding capital. Now it was obvious that he could not continue on this path and he had to think about it differently.

As soon as I turned my head, I saw the large spiritual field with flowers and fruits.

He called softly: "Qingxian."

The man who was meditating to digest the spiritual energy opened his eyes and turned his head to look at him.

"I have an idea for a resort, would you like to hear it?"

Gu Qingxian listened to what he said a lot and nodded from time to time, confirming what he said.

When Sheng Jinhuai finished speaking, she said with a smile on her face and eyes, "Okay! Just do what you said!" It was