Prologue

We all know about how our planet Earth is part of a solar system. And that our solar system is part of a galaxy. And that galaxy is part of a universe. But beyond the borders of the universe, is the multiversal space. These spaces spread for numbers bigger than light-years can list. This all lies in a multiverse

Inside a multiverse are multiple worlds. Each world contains so many timelines that no number can come to close to the amount of timelines there are. All timelines started from the same point and all split off when a choice was made, with every possible outcome coming true.

Each world is different to each other. Unlike timelines, the difference is not choice based and was always meant to be part of it. The differences can be very small, like the worlds are the same, to very big, making it seem like the worlds aren't connected.

Each multiverse contains an origin world, which is the original world, or the main inspiration of all the other worlds. All worlds are linked back to the the origin world.

If a world is destroyed, any worlds that has a link to it and doesn't have a link with another world is destroyed alongside it. If the Origin World is the destroyed, then all the other worlds are destroyed, resulting in that multiverse ceasing to exist.

There's not just one multiverse, but an infinite number. Each multiverse has a different Origin World to another, meaning each multiverse revolves around a different inspiration. There are no links between multiverses, meaning there's no impacts on other multiverse if a multiverse is destroyed, but the closer the multiverse are to each other, the more similarities they have between each other. 

All of these multiverses are inside what is know as the Universal Multiverse. There is little to nothing known about it, or how far it stretches.

Doors to other worlds, and rarely other multiverses can be opened through paranormal activities and extreme amounts of energy. Depending on the power output, you can either end up in a random world, a specific world with more power, or the Multiversal space with even more. 

Worlds can be created by certain beings with links to other worlds, but worlds with no connections can be created. However, these can only be created by taking parts from other worlds. All the parts can be that be from the same world and there can be zero connections. But the creation of these can create massive unbalances in the multiverse, ones that can be catastrophic...