chapter 9

"Take my clothes off doctor"

Vedanth whispered. Her hands went to his shirt but her soul shivered seeing the blood covered his white shirt making it almost crimson, mosty she knows very well why it was,he again did that non-human acts to someone.
He grinned scanning her reaction.

"Hurry up doctor" he whispered but she moved back . He immediately pulled her back .

"Where you think you are going" he growled having tint of rage in his deep voice scaring her till core.

"I..i can't do it.. you're disgusting.." she breathed making him smirk.

'ahh... the naive doctor is feeling disgusting..? ..uhm no worry lets make her work little easy"

he mocked her and left her shoulder only to free up his hands to undone his bloody shirt.

His well maintained physic came to her view making her gulp on her own saliva when he threw his shirt . He's not only have the most handsome face with perfect sculptures but also a god greek well fit toned figure she thought.

Her zoned out over when he pulled her over him while laid himself on the bed .

Her blood drenched in her veins having his hot breath on her quivering lips and monster eyes shimmering with desperation.

"F..kk" and he smashed his lips on her ,she struggled but her strength was nothing in front him which made her give up and respond the kiss. His lips are irresistible.

Her hands gripped his mascular shoulders when he entered her mouth but he dragged them to his rock eroction which was aching for the attention.

"Fu"k...give my little kid some attention doctor..."

He moaned while rubbing her hand on his member under the material of his pants. Her eyes rolled back on his hardness when she began to move her hand on his erection up and down.

Only loud growling and breathful cussing are leaving his hot mouth feeling her hand rubbing on his aching manhood.

"Hewlll ... doctor"

he cussed and detached their mouths and hurriedly opened his belt along with his boxers.

His massive yet veiny member sprung out proudly. It was well shaved without a single hair ,the tip was slightly red and swollen moisturized with pre-c"m .

Chills ran through her spine witnessing his gaint member ,eyes still stucked on it.

"Stare enough doctor just take it inside your mouth already "he whispered with heavy breathing having aching feeling down there.
And pushed her mouth on his member.

"Ahhh..."

He threw his head back in pleasure when he felt her soft hands took a hold of his massive pen"s setting the tip on her lips.

He growled feeling the warmness of her mouth but it wasn't enough for him as she only took the tip inside her yet so out of desperation he buckled his hips and thrusted his veiny and massive manhood inside her tiny mouth completely making her choked as his tip hardly hit her throat.

Thick tears formed in her eyes,no words are coming out from her mouth as it was ungaply stuffed with his hard and thick meat even air couldn't pass through.

But does he care..? Noway only cared about his pleasure at that time and fu"ked her mouth mercilessly which was hell for her but heaven for him.

In the time their eyes met and for the first time she witnessed his moisturizer eyes and tensed expression with desperation making him more alluring and hot while his thin pink lip is being brutally chewd between his bunny teeths.

Somehow she felt proud of herself because his this condition was only cause of her.

Her tongue began to lach on his sha"t making him maon loadly and it encouraged her to speed up while his hips again picked their speed f'cking the life out of her mouth .

With few more hard thrusts he came all over in her mouth filling it so well that his liquids dropping down to her chin .

'swallow it. " He ordered her sternly making her gulp all his release.

After maintaining himself from his high he pulled her instantly close.

"You satisfied me ..so well doctor,...it was great "

he praised her while attaching their lips tasting himself from her mouth making her moan in his mouth and wrapped her arms tightly around his mascular shoulders.
____________________________
One vote 🙂