chapter 13

Blood was drenching from her wrists, plethora of cuts has happened to bare feet because of continue running through concrete paths and dark Forest.

Her soul quivered seeing the biggest nightmare of her life standing in front of her having sharp knife in his veiny hands.
___________________________

What do you think  doctor you'll escape from me....????

He husked in deep voice in mocking tone.

Please.... Vedanth let me go....

she begged while joining her both hands.

"Never ever in million times"

he got near her and gave a hard slap across her face making everything went black for her vision.

____________________________

The moment she opened her eyes to found herself completely naked tying up with ropes while having several cuts on her body and his wet yet hot mouth latched with her dripping core eating the life out of her sending waves of pleasure and pain at a time.

He detached his mouth from hers and made intense eye contact with his darken eyes
While having a smirk on his pink thin lips.

_____________________________

FlASHBACK: author's pov for Aatika

The moment your lips got in the contact of his ,,,,he desperately moved his ones .

His movements wasn't any soft but it was way too rough as if he was pouring all his anger and frustration on your lips .

A yelp left from your mouth when he roughly bitten your upper lip making it bleed which was slurping by him while sucking firmly ,it made you loose your breath and you tapped his shoulder to tell him but he was showing no sign of stopping.

You  fell on his chest due to lack of oxygen which detached both of your lips.

He didn't uttered anything just breathing heavily same as you.

"What do you think you'll be free from me..?? Huh doctor...??

He yelled while jerking you from the shoulders.

'..ved. ..'

"Shut up and let's go..... I don't want that bast** barge again in my house with so called police".....

He growled while grabbing your wrist pulling you with him.

____________

Each and every part of your body was paining, he was just pulling you without any halt making you drained out , your eyes were almost closed during all way.

He jerked your arm making you open your eyes widely and the scenario you saw made you quivered.

It was all dark forest with no any single another mortal other than both of you.

Fear took over you ,what would he'll do with you,will he kill you...?

No no..you mind slapped yourself.

"Vedanth... please...leave my hand its..hur.."

But before you can finish it...he left you hand with a push  and continue to walk in the dense forest while you stopped at your steps making some distance occurr between you and Vedanth
Taking it as an opportunity you turned around and ran for the sake of your dear life.

You aren't seeing anything just running through dense trees while noices of your steps on the dry fallen leaves making you Scared in the creepy night.

By now you are bare feet as your slipper
Slipped from you feet one by one and you didn't care to get them back.

Your clothing are torned from everywhere
And body filled with bruises due to contact with sharp Thornes ,twings and  uncovered roots and branches.

You took a sigh of relief when you turned back and saw him no where but your soul trembled when you turned and saw him in front of you.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

______________________________