[CHAPTER-10]: Mission=Capture Bobby

|Direct-Attack HQ|

DA Briefing Large Room

All of Lycoris,Including Takina Inoue,Fuki Harukawa,Sakura Otome,Erika Janome and Hibana Kagari,was been gathering on the briefing with Commander Kusunoki and his female partner.

Kusunoki's Female Partner: At begin with Arms transaction on the aprils ago,Attacks on Oshiage station,Lycoris murderings,and the attack of police station,all of this mastermind is an guy named Majima.

Kusunoki: He's an war causer on the various nations,He's got comfirmed was be in our nations at 10 years ago. On the radio tower which you all've know it.

|ARS Central HQ|

ARS Briefing Large Room

All of Raiders,Including Gakiro,Ryuza,Katsuki and Akira,has been gathering in the briefing rooms with Commander Yakimi and Staff General Osto.

Yakimi: Alright Listen up Raiders,We're got a information about the guy named Majima. He's an fugitive of the attacks on ARS sector post at fews years ago and killing an 40 Raiders brutally.

Osto: Yeah,We're just got a information of our spies about Majima's client and his name is Bobby.

Yakimi: As you're know Bobby is an the arm dealer were known be cunning and do anything for the money.

Osto: Yeah,She's from American and got cooperate with Majima as the client. she giving an weapon for her.

Yakimi: Right,Your mission is a shoulding to capture Bobby for getting information about the existence location of Majima. If you see she,get it and don't let she get away! Stay alert with him,You got?

All Raiders: Yes!!!

Yakimi: Raiders,Moving Out!!

All of Raiders,Including Gakiro,Ryuza,Katzuki,began to moves in the mission to capturing Bobby,They're prepare the weapon and equipments.

But Akira isn't go in the mission capture Bobby,only Gakiro,Ryuza and Katzuki was go in this mission.

Akira: Sorry guys,I can't go in this mission. This is an order of Commander and General.

Gakiro: It's okay I know you can't go in this mission for the orders of Commander Yakimi and General Osto. But we should go in this mission for capture the target to get an information about Majima.

Katzuki: Yeah You can go in the mission after we're capture the target and get an formation about Majima's existence locate.

Akira: Good Luck on this mission Guys. I'm leave.

Gakiro: Yeah,See ya.

Akira: See ya,I going to lunch.

.

.

.

.

.

Mission begins,Alpha(lead by Katzuki) and Bravo(lead by Gakiro) going moves with 2 Black Hummer H1 vehicles. They're split up and find the any building to check about Bobby where is.