Running Errands

Thursday
May 18th
5:40 pm
Zuri's POV

I had to run to the store to grab a few things. I drove to the store and I parked my black Mercedes-Benz AMG C63. I walked into Trader Joe's and took a cart. I walked around the store for an hour and here go the annoying ass babies like what the fuck.

"Oh sweetie it's alright" the lady said to her child behind me in line.

I turned around and she gave me that smile (ifykyk)
I

turned back around and put my items on the conveyor belt because I was not about to have problems with nobody or they kids.

I paid for my things and left the store.

I turned my car on and drove back home because I was done for today and I was ready to just take a nap. Today is my off day and I don't want no drama. I  drove to the house while I played "Girls Need Love" by Summer Walker ft. Drake

"I just need some love, tired of fuckin wit these lame niggas, baby I just need a thug" I sang.

I finally made it to the house and I parked my car and got all of the groceries together and walked up to the door to open it.

There he was. Alonzo. Sitting in the kitchen with his head down like he finna start arguing.

"Hey Alonzo." I said dryly to him because I was not tryna conversate or interact with this man, my love has failed with him and I just don't want to see him right now.

"Where you been for the past 2 days?" I heard him say as I walked to go put the groceries up.

"I've been caught up with work and I just stayed at Jaylin's house for the night" I lied.

"Hm."

I finished putting the groceries up. I wanted to go upstairs to relax but this nigga wants a fucking pity party and he stood in front of me backing me up into the corner bit by bit.

"I know you're lying Zuri."

"Okay Alonzo I'm not about to argue with you today," I said as I tried to walk away and he grabbed my arm.

"Why? Why did you lie?"

"NIGGA YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CHEAT 24/7 I'M TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT LIES. YOU'RE ACTING AS IF I DIDN'T SEE YOUR HOE ASS EATING A BITCH OUT OF MY FUCKING COUCH." I went off. Alonzo just knows how to hit my last fucking nerve.

"BITCH IT'S MY COUCH I'M THE ONE WHO MAKE THE MONEY, I BOUGHT THAT FUCKING COUCH. SAY ANOTHER LUE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU OWN IN THIS HOUSE AND I SWEAR IMA SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU." He yelled at me  while I was in the corner.

"Nigga just fucking move" I pushed him away and went upstairs.

I felt so relieved and tensed up at the same time.

A few hours went by and Alonzo was asleep, so I packed my bag and left.

I walked to my car and sat there trying to uncover what just happened.

I started the car and drove to De'Shawn's house because he's like my comfort pillow or stress ball when I need him. He makes me feel safe.