Can you come over?

Wednesday, October 24th
Alonzo's POV

I was just chilling at the old warehouse where me and my crew do our luh drug shit bagging gas. I started to think about Zuri and I really fucked up.

I called her on an unknown number and she picked up.

"Hello?" She said lowly.

"...yo Zuri..."

"Bye Alonzo-"

"Wait, Zuri. Can we please talk please"

"What Alonzo. What could you possibly want to talk to me about after we've been broken up for months now??"

"I want to talk to you in person. Meet me at my house at 8. Please?" I was really begging this girl. I really do love her.

She sighed over the phone "Okay. This is your only chance Alonzo. I'm really not fucking wit you right now."

She hung up and I was so happy I accidentally bagged too much weed.in one of the bags.

"Fuck" I dumped the buds out and re did it.

8:00pm
Alonzo's POV

I waited for Zuri and I made sure I looked and smelled good. Just for her I really ptso tho. I had a green sweater with some khakis and my green ones with a beanie and a few of my rings she bought me. I ptso like frfr

(Fuk allem accessories

(Fuk allem accessories. He don't got no backpack on wth 😭 and also we don use Chanel round here we use Dior Men. Ty and goodbye)

I heard a knock at the door and quickly got up and opened it.

"Ms. Jones, come in" I smiled brightly.

Zuri's POV

I walked in and his house really smells like Cologne and weed. I put my lip up to my nose to block the smell but it wasn't working out so I just stopped.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"So you know we've been separated for a good 2 or 3 months...I'm a changed man and I really want us to work it out." He told me.

He looked genuine and I was really about to give in. With him trying to get back with me and De'Shawn acting weird. I don't know what to do. I don't know who to slap.

"Alonzo you know how I feel about you. It's tempting but I don't know..I can't-"

He cut me off and gave me a hug. It was nice, I can see him changing but not with me. Although my feelings with him are still there. It was just a moment

"I love you, Zuri" He said in my ear.

I really hugged him back because his hugs bring back so many memories. I can't believe I'm luring myself back to square one.