Introduction

Arrow to the Heart

Updates weekly on Tuesdays (Pacific Time), beginning September 26th

| BOOK DESCRIPTION |

Supernatural forces have secretly decided human destiny for centuries. Both the Fates and inhuman criminal cartels have used cupids and their powers of manipulation to control love and desire.

But Declan SaintJames is a rarity: a full-blooded cupid who freelances for both sides. Gifted with an extraordinary ability to sense human desire, he wields his powers to match couples, break them up, and even drive people to madness. Love is his business, but he's seen how it can destroy lives and is determined not to fall himself.

When Declan receives his next assignment, the target is the last person he ever expected: his sassy neighbor and laundry-room companion, Bree Logan—the one girl in the world that he secretly wants for himself.

Declan doesn't want to set her up with the love of her life, but he knows if he turns down the job, someone else will. He decides on a third option: take the assignment and sabotage her matches. The Fates may have a plan for her—but he's got one of his own.

| CONTENT |

This story is ongoing and content warnings may be incomplete. Contains adult language, explicit sex (consensual), physical violence, marijuana use, and alcohol consumption. Themes discussed may include adoption, child abandonment, foster care, ableism, organized crime, and biphobia. This book is intended for adult readers and reader discretion is encouraged.

If you have questions or concerns about any content in my book or you spot a trigger I have missed, don't hesitate to reach out! Questions, comments, and corrections are always welcome!

Can't wait to share this new story with you all! Add it to your library to be notified of updates. ❤️