Chapter 33

DECLAN

══════════════════

A good man wouldn't drag her away from after-work drinks with her friends to fuck in his car. A good man wouldn't get off on the idea of fucking her on a public pool table and claiming her in front of the entire room. But I'm not a good man. And luckily for me, Bree Logan has a thing for my bad side.

I hear Bree's heels tap as she walks up and my head snaps up.

"So I guess I did okay at flirting," she says with a smirk.

"Get that smart mouth over here," I tease, pushing off the brick wall I've been leaning against.

"You're bossy." She walks toward me and when she's within range, I grab her arm and tug her into me. Her arms instinctively wrap around my waist and I fucking love that.

"You like when I'm bossy," I say, cutting off any possible response with a rough kiss.

She moans against my lips and one of my hands slips under her skirt to grab a handful of her ass. After a moment, I pull away, taking in her flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

"We should move this to the car," I say through heavy pants. For once, I'm regretting buying a sleek sports car. "It's a little tight on space, but we can figure something out."

"What's wrong with right here?" she asks, and I swear time fucking stops.

"Do you mean that or are you just trying to kill me?"

"I mean it." She giggles and kisses my neck.

I look around the alley—it's relatively dark with no foot traffic. There's really no reason for someone to come back here.

Fuck it, I'm in.

I spread my hand around the back of her neck and tug her in for another kiss, sucking her lower lip between my teeth and biting lightly. And because I'm greedy, I send a wave of pleasure through my touch until she reaches orgasm with a surprised gasp.

"I... I... How di-"

"Cupid, baby," I say with a smirk, holding up one hand. "Remember?"

"Oh, that's very dangerous." She smirks and her head falls on my shoulder. Her chest is still pumping hard with uneven breaths.

"I'm just getting warmed up."

She pulls back just enough to look me in the eyes.

"Maybe I am too," she says, unzipping my jeans. She pulls out my cock, giving it a firm squeeze in her warm hand.

Fuuuck.

She gives it a few long strokes and my head falls back against the brick.

"You know what I've always wanted to do in a public place?" she says.

"What's that?" I ask with a smirk.

She lowers her body until her weight rests on the balls of her feet. The sight has me so disoriented that it doesn't click what she's doing until she licks a stripe up my cock.

It's a jolt of incredible sensation, but it also fills me with a sense of panic.

The idea of actually letting someone suck me off has always felt too vulnerable. Just sitting there and letting someone do whatever they want to me with no way to defend myself? Talk about an exposed position.

But I almost let her keep going. Because the sensation of her wet tongue on me and the visual of those big, doe eyes looking at me as she did... it's nearly more than I'm capable of resisting.

"Bree," I say, softly grabbing her arm and pulling her up. "I... not right now."

She looks at me slightly puzzled, but nods.

"Okay," she says, "what do you want?"

I feel a little flustered, thrown off by how close I came to letting Bree have her way with me. It's unnerving, and I need to shake it off.

"I want to be in control."

She nods and leans in to kiss my neck.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

A mixture of a growl and a moan rises from my chest as I grip her hips tight.

This is exactly why I want to make Bree my girl. She gets me. I get her. We're fucking made for each other.

I spin her around so that I have her pinned against the wall with my hands sprawled on either side of her shoulders. I can sense her arousal, and that only ups my own. I tuck my dick back into my jeans but leave them unbuttoned.

"First things first..." I crouch in front of her and drag my fingertips up her thighs. I hook her panties on each side and slowly tug them down to her ankles. "Step out for me."

She lifts one foot and then the other as I remove her panties. They're wet from her last orgasm, and I can't help but grin as I shove them in my jacket pocket.

"Good girl. Now stay still and let me take care of you."

I fall to my knees, duck my head under her skirt, and grip both her hips in my hands. I lick a slow line up her center and her thighs quake. I repeat the action again, and then again, each time torturously slow. She bucks against me, her hips twisting and rolling as she moans. I give her what she needs—plunging a finger inside her. She squeals and I curl my finger as I continue to lick. When she's nearly breathless, I wrap my lips around her clit, sucking while my tongue runs up and down in quick strokes.

"Oh god, Dec I-" Her words break off, turning into hums and stifled moans as she does her best not to attract any attention. Her body shudders and I feel her clench around me.

I fucking love making this girl come.

I pull my hand away, sucking her cum off my fingers. Despite my jeans being unzipped, they're still feeling extra tight around my cock, so I stand up and give it a quick rub before pulling it out. Bree looks flushed and sated, slumped against the wall in her pretty little dress, and I can't help but think she's absolutely fucking perfect.

I've never wanted anything as bad as I want this girl. I want to make her mine—need to make her mine.

"I need you," I say.

"Then have me." Her heated gaze locks with mine and I lose whatever limited self-control I've had until now.

I fumble for the condom in my pocket, rip the packet open, and quickly slide it on. I bunch up her skirt and position myself at her entrance, then bury myself deep within her.

"Wrap those beautiful legs around me, Kitten," I say, lifting her up by her rear and pinning her against the wall. She does as I ask with a giggle.

My hips piston, like I'm trying to fuck her through the damn wall. And hell, maybe I am. Maybe I want everyone in that fucking bar to know exactly who she's moaning for.

Being inside her is doing things to my head. Every time it's better than the best high.

"You should be my girl, Bree. Fuck."

Okay, that's not exactly how I imagined dropping it, but I don't really care. She needs to hear it. I need her to hear it.

Her eyes pop open in surprise and she looks at me as I continue to fill her. Her tits bounce with my every thrust and her breaths are shaky. I lean in and hum against her ear.

"I want this. You and me. Only me. All the goddamn time."

"Oh," she says. "Dec I... I want that too."

Hell yes.

I pump into her, burying my face against her neck. I'm so fucking close, and I can feel she's right there with me.

"Tell me you'll be mine, Kitten. Say it."

"Yes, yes!"

We both shatter at the same moment, and I swear it's like the world has shifted beneath my feet. Because Bree Logan said she'll be mine.