All Talk W/ Manoucheca

"I mean I had no plans to keep my kids a secret but out of respect for Cassandra, I kept them private. Then, I got to a point where I wanted to go out with my kids and show them off so we talked and compromised on how much exposure we allow the kids to get when they're out with me," Aubrey explained during his interview with Manoucheca for her podcast after he announced that he has more children on social media.

"Keeping seven kids out of the spotlight with all the traveling you do must have been hard?" Manoucheca asked Aubrey.

"I mean I haven't traveled with my youngest ones yet but yeah, five kids and everyone is asking questions about four of them and I can't answer because I know Cassandra is going to be pissed if I publicly claim them especially since she doesn't post them on her social media, you know, so it was hard," Aubrey explained.

"You seem to value her input," Manoucheca said.

"Of course, she's not only the mother of my children but a good friend of mine. We've made money together. She's a very smart woman and she won't put with anybody's shit including mine," Aubrey said with a chuckle.

"So, why aren't you guys married then?" Manoucheca asked him.

"Who said we weren't married," Aubrey replied.

Manoucheca raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, are you guys married or are you playing?"Manoucheca asked him.

Aubrey chuckled.

"Nah, I'm just playing, Manoucheca. Cassandra and I are in a different space and I know that the way I'm living my life right now doesn't suit her. We're on and off because she doesn't stick around especially when I act up. She goes ghost. We would have to put in a lot of work for us to be a couple, especially on my part," Aubrey answered.

"She's Haitian, of course, she doesn't put up with anything. How did you two even happen?" Manoucheca asked.

"I ask myself that every day, Manoucheca. But yeah, we were following each other on Instagram and I direct-messaged her one fine day, out of the blue. But she never responded then I ran into her at the airport. She was getting into her private jet and I just ran over to her and was like 'So you're not going to respond to my DM?' and she rolled her eyes at him and we exchanged phone numbers and now we got seven kids," Aubrey answered.

Aubrey smiled remembering how he had to chase Cassandra to give him attention. She swore she wanted nothing to do with him at the beginning.

"Wow," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah, I always tell her that we are fated because out of all places to run into someone, we ran into each other at the airport," Aubrey said.

"That's so cute. What made you direct-message her?" Manoucheca asked.

"I just had one of those eye-catching moments when I saw her photo and I thought she was beautiful and I had to know her," Aubrey answered.

"Seeing the way your eyes light up talking about her makes me want to root for you guys to be together forever. Aubrey get your shit together and marry her before it's too late," Manoucheca told him.

Aubrey chuckled.

"My mom says the same thing to me," Aubrey said.

"Your mom likes her?" Manoucheca asked her.

"My mother loves her sometimes I think more than she loves me," Aubrey replied.

"Even more of a reason to make her, Mrs. Graham," Manoucheca said.

"She's gonna curse me out about this interview once she hears it," Aubrey said.

"Well then, hi, Cassandra, I would love to have you on my Podcast, please reach out to me once you see this," Manoucheca said, smiling.