A deal to pop my cherry.

It was a Saturday morning and the sun  shone brightly  across the sky. The green grasses fluttered in the direction of the wind and everyone could be seen carrying on with their various activities.

Isabella roamed the street that morning, looking for who to reach for help. The street was so busy with people moving around and cars speeding at every chance. She took a stroll in the park and left for the zebra crossing so she could get to the other side of the road.

She was overwhelmed in a world of worry  when she overheard the conversation of  three ladies standing beside her.

One  of them was dressed  in a  short black fitting sheath dress which exposed her tattooed thigh. Her honey brown hair swayed across her face and her protruding breasts could be seen with a conspicuous mole on it.

A Blondie beside her was dressed in a mini skirt with a striped pattern and a coat. The last lady with a black bob hair spoke more often as she chewed her gum, making a huge bubble and taking it back into her mouth.

"Guys! Guess what??"  The Blondie on a coat broke the silence as they strolled together.

"What?"  Her brown haired friend asked in a monotonous tone.

"I just got cool cash today!!"  The Blondie revealed with a sigh of relief.

"Awwwn! That's awesome!"

"I know right. Thank you guys for introducing me to this. Just a night with Hudson and I'm getting a hundred thousand dollars!" Blondie exclaimed, bringing out the money from her pink bag.

"There's more babe! That's just a token."

"I know some stinking wealthy dudes and I can say, I have earned up to a million just for a night with them."  The lady in a sheath dress said boastfully as she curled her hair with her fingers.

"Veramente!! (*Really!!)"  The surprised friend asked with a gape as she eyed her friend who brought out some cheques for proof.

"Wow! This is fucking real!"

A phone beeped and the black haired lady in bob brought out her phone to  check  her message. She screamed happily and her friends took turns to see the content on her phone.

"Looks like someone just made your day with an awesome alert"..  The lady in sheath dress said as she squinted her eyes at the screen of the phone to read its content.

"I'm so happy guys! Why don't we spend the night at the club and paint the town red?"  The lady in bob suggested and they all smiled as they made for another direction.

Isabella watched them leave after listening to their discussion. She couldn't help but hear them talk, they were too loud to not be heard. She got home a few minutes later and scanned the empty room as she made way to her bedroom.

She knew her sister must be spending the moment at Mrs Margaret, their middle aged neighbor who lived in the same building with them.

She sat on her bed with a sigh, worrying and ruminating on how hard things had been for her family. She remembered how she had to give up college studies to work to fund her younger sister who was diagnosed with kidney problems at a young age.

Her phone beeped, snatching her from her worry zone. It was a text message from her silly best friend, Liliana, who sent her pictures of her fun night at the club the other night.

"Really?? Is this the time to talk about some parties??" Isabella said to herself, switching off her phone angrily and brushing her pretty long fingers into her silky black hair in worry.  The conversation of the three girls she saw earlier flashed through her mind.