A night with a stranger.

CAPRICCIO Exclusive Club Milano~

The evening faded and night was fast approaching. After Isabella had dropped her sister at her neighbor's apartment for the night, she made her way to the famous Capriccio club in Milan. Milan, one of the biggest cities in Italy, is undoubtedly the leading financial center and the most manufacturing and commercial city in Italy, making it a home for tourists. Bus lines run to different parts of the city with noises from different trucks and machines.

There were hundreds of bars, pubs,  breweries, restaurants and discos that invaded all the main streets with street lights, signboards and neon lights glimmering in the dark night.  Isabella roamed through the Brera district in the heart of Milan which is one of the city's most vibrant neighborhoods.  There were rogues, thugs and some bad guys in jeans and a hood, smoking and chuckling at a dark corner. She walked quietly on the pavement, praying not to be seen by one of them. As she tries to cross the road, glimmering lights from cars shone on her while she protects her eyes by placing her palms over them.

She finally arrived at the clubhouse and her room was shown to her by some  of Leonardo's guards.

She went nervously into the  room to wait for the strange owner that purchased her for the night. She had no idea of his age, appearance, status or features.

She sat at the edge of the bed, keeping a close watch at the door and scanning the room. The room was small and comfy with a large four poster bed which had white bed sheets and pillows. A large mirror stood on top of a nightstand with a lamp beside it. The tiled floor sent coldness to her feet and there were rose petals scattered at every angle.
Everywhere was quiet except for the ticking clock whose hands looked like it ceased from moving.
Her heart pounds in  rhythm to the ticking sound of the clock.

She adjusted herself on the bed, brushing her hair with her fingers and letting out a sigh as she stared at the door once again.

"So! Here it is!"

"The cherry popping room." She said nervously as she gave herself a tight hug.  She had no idea what her experience would be.

"It shouldn't be a big deal. I mean, just a piece of skin is going to be torn. Just a pain that would bring me the most money at the needed time."

She stood and  looked into the mirror and she could see her hair was a little bit messy from running her fingers through it.
Her eyes remained wide, probably a little terrified and afraid.

Just then, her attention was diverted as soon as the door creaked and a knock followed.

"Oh! no!" She gasped as she turned  to face the door.

"May I come in?" The deep husky voice requested from outside.  The voice sent chills to her spine, making her heart race triple in anxiety. She couldn't believe this was really happening.

The knock continues and her heart pounds faster. It felt like a dream that she didn't know the response to give.

"One..two…three…
She counted long and the door creaked open. She slowly removed her hands from her face and opened her eyes which were closed and she saw him. The one who had purchased her.
He's in his early thirties. Probably nine or ten years older than her. He is huge with spiky black hair and broad shoulders.

"Stand up!" He ordered politely with an aura of authority. She stood, trembling on both legs as she stared at his deep brown eyes assessing her with a firm face.

"Striscia! (*Strip!!)"

She kicked off her sneakers and started working on the buttons on her tartan checked patterned shirt. She gives him her back as she unsnaps her bra.